BY SOLARAY #43 in Immune Support

Echinacea Angustifolia Extract 125mg by Solaray 60 Capsule Solaray Guaranteed Potency Herbs deliver confidence by providing exacting and consistent dosing of thoroughly tested herbs of the highest quality available. Echinacea is a popular herb especially during the cold season. When placed on the tongue echinacea causes a tingling sensation. Size 60ct 125mg Directions As a dietary supplement take 2-4 capsules a day with meals or a glass of water. For optimal results take continually for 14 days. Serving Size 2 Capsule 30 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)(root) 43 mg Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia)(root extract) (Guaranteed 5 mg 4 echinacosides) 125 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Cellulose and gelatin (capsule) Other See product label for more information. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Charlene M.
I am a huge fan of taking Vitamins and supplements. These are a great one to take for your overall health and immune system. I would definitely recommend these and will continue to use them myself! Great!
Kara S.
When I was in college I had a professor that always ranted about how important it was to take this. He said it would keep you from getting sick and it would help you live longer. He was right. Whenever I feel a cold coming on I pop these and it goes away!
Krystle R.
Carlisle, PA
I RAVE about this stuff. A co worker used to talk about it all the time and tell me how great it was. One day I was feeling a cold coming so she told me to pick some up on my way home. This stuff had my cold knocked out in no time. I am always telling people about this wonderful thing!
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
This is a great brand of echinacea and it has a really great taste to it. Would recommend it
Amanda E.
This is wonderful for your health! I love this stuff! Keeps your immune system in check!
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Between taking echinacea and a little vitamin C I can knock out a cold in no time!
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great to take of you feel you have a old coming on to help battle it or to take when you are already sick to feel better a bit faster.