BY SOLARAY

Aloe Vera Gel 2000mg by Solaray 100 Capsule 2 000 mg. equivalent Size 100ct 2000mg Directions As a dietary supplement take 2 or 3 capsules two times a day with meals or a glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 100 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Proprietary blend Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root) Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (leaf) Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) (aerial) 440 mg Aloe Vera Concentrate (Aloe officinalis) (inner gel) (equivalent to 2 g of fresh Aloe Vera gel) 10 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) Other See product label for more information. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patsy T.
Patsy T.
Down south they grow Aloe Vera plants. When you have a bad sunburn they cut off a spike and you apply the goo all over your burn. These pills are to help with IBS
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love, love, love these. I take them for my acid reflux. I think they work better than the prescription that the doctor had given me. I take 1 or 2 capsules prior to foods or drinks that I know will cause me trouble or I take them after I have had them.
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
My in laws live by this for a natural relief for stomach aches. They even bought some and sent it to my husband to use.
chelsa P.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
I love them i take them dailt for acid reflux and they work great for that and for stomach aches
Kirstin H.