Solaray Activated Charcoal 280 MG - 90 Capsules - Enzymes uploaded by Amanda M.

BY SOLARAY

Solaray Activated Charcoal is derived from a special high-quality grade charcoal. Charcoal is made from wood or other natural materials by heating them in an airless environment. Charcoal used for health conditions is usually activated to make it a very fine powder, which increases its effectiveness. Activated Charcoal can chemically attach, or adsorb, to a variety of particles and gases, which makes it ideal for removing potentially toxic substances from the digestive tract. Activated Charcoal is not absorbed into the body, so it carries adsorbed substances out of the body in the feces. see more...

Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these capsules. I started taking activated charcoal to defeat bloating. I normally get all my supplements from Amazon and this usually has a great price point. I usually take one capsule before and after a cheat meal but in general once a day. Nothing is more effective for keeping my stomach looking slim and feeling normal.
Sanjana V.
Athens, GA
This fixes so many things. 1. It's great for teeth whitening. Just don't use it too much because it is abrasive to the teeth. 2. Amazing for preventing a hangover. Take two before a night of drinking and wake up feeling a lot better
Angelica M.
Just started using activated charcoal as a face mask and to whiten my teeth and under arms. It helps so much!! I highly recommend it to use in place of the commercial brands that use chemicals. This is a healthy natural alternative
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I bought this recently because I found on youtube you can make a face peel from it. Just by mixing non-toxic glue and two capsules and spreading it thickly over your face, this mask can remove black heads.-- my recommendation would be to use as a spot treatment the all over face is pretty painful in the sensitive areas of the face. Well it definitely removes black heads especially if your pores are open.
vanessa c.
I love active charcoal. I use it to whiten my teeth and for tummy bugs. This stuff is also great to take before going to sleep after a night of parting. Helps you wake up feeling good as new.will definitely purchase when I run out
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
I use this for several things

1. I mix 2 capsules with coconut oil, ground cloves, 1 dropper full of stevia, 2 tablespoons bentonite clay, and 10 drops peppermint oil.

Perfect for teeth whitening

2. When I feel a stomach bug coming on, I take 2 capsules with lots of water.

3. I mix with coconut oil or a basic moisturizer and use it as a facial mask!

Totally works and love!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love buying activated charcoal! There's so many uses to it due to its properties.
Activated charcoal will attach to and pull toxins from whatever you put it on (i.e. Teeth, skin, inside of the body of you digest it).
So I typically use it on my face (I mix it with bentonite clay or some other base) and on my teeth (just put it on the tooth brush!). It clears your pores of gross-mess and make your teeth whiter!
Caroline S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great product to help hangovers and make face masks. For a hangover, simply take two capsules with water before bed after a night of drinking to wake up feeling much better. For a face mask, empty two capsules into a bowl and mix with additives of your choice. I use tumeric, yogurt, and witch hazel.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
A little birdie told me that activated charcoal whitens your teeth, so I thought I would test this theory... IT WORKS! Activate charcoal gives immediate results towards teeth whitening. I find this to be a cheaper, quicker, and more effective alternative than whitening tooth paste.
Cassandra T.
Providence, RI
This is perfect for a diy black/white head remover. Mix 2 capsules with some nontoxic school glue. Place it on face and wait for it to dry. Peel off and be amazed by all the junk that comes off. Love this product and the amazing benefits it offers
Jessica R.
Ionia, MI
Is this what you use for teeth whitening?
Kelsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the price range for this product? and what can it be used for beauty wise?
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
I can't find this kind or any other brand of activated charcoal anywhere! Where do you buy this at? does it work well for teeth whitening or DIY eyeliner?
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
Is this a chewable or a pill you take? Would it be possible to use to whiten teeth?
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
I've heard really good things about this for whitening teeth. Does t have a bad taste? I have a horrible gag problem and don't know if I could stomach it.