BY SOLARAY

Acidophilus Plus Goat's Milk by Solaray 50 Capsule Freeze-dried mega potency Acidophilus plus goats milk dietary supplement over 3 billion living microorganisms per capsule Freeze-dried mega potency. Each capsule contains over 3 billion viable L. Acidophilus with additional L. Bulgaricus and S. Thermophilus in a base of low-fat goat's milk. Size 50ct 3bil Directions As an addition to your diet take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal or glass of water. Serving Size 1 Capsule 50 Servings per container Ingredients Amount per serving Daily Value + Proprietary Blend L. Acidophilus Powdered Goats Milk L. Bulgaricus S. Thermophilus 350 mg Key to Ingredients Daily Value not established. + Percent Daily Value is based on a 2 000 calorie diet. Values differ depending on age Values differ depending on age Other Ingredients Gelatin (capsule) stearic acid maltodextrin Other See product label for more information. see more...

Nerissa G.
Apopka, FL
I love this and many of there products. These keep me regular and don't upset my stomach like other brans/products. I would recommend to anyone especially if you have a hard time going everyday☺
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product I actually use the strawberry flavor more. I've always had digestive difficulties same with my dad and we both like this brand very much and it actually works!
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
Good product, I really like this brand. This worked really well for me and I recommend it
pat c.
Paisley, FL
Where do you get this and is it costly??
April K.
Chilliwack, Bc
What would you use this for?