influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Solar Shield Fits Over Metal Clip-On Sunglasses 54 Rec8

A sleek X-Span frame with gray lens tint for general use. Full frame. PolarTX premium scratch resistant lens. Polarized lenses block glare. Blocks 100% UVA/UVB. Lenses exceed ANSI Z80.3-2001 strictest UV blocking requirements.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Myrna V.

2 influensters found this helpful

They fit over most of the glasses I tried them on. My mother loves them. There u are. ...mother approved

Briana F.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really like these. Since I need prescription glasses to drive, it makes getting sunglasses very difficult. These clip on and off and I don't have to worry about switching between sunglasses and regular glasses.

morgan m.

1 influenster found this helpful

Easy to clip on my prescription glasses but they don't fit over the whole frame. Less expensive than buying prescription sunglasses though.

Rhonda L.

They do their job of keeping the sun out -if only they would fit my glasses properly! I tried on several different sizes and got the best size for my prescription frames but they just didn't fit well. But, like I previously stated, they did keep the sun out of my eyes, until I lost them because they fell off. Hmmm....did they fall off because they didn't fit right??? I'll let you decide.

Kathy K.

Better than the old clip-ons by far. They are not going to work for every frame, of course but they have a good representation of sizes and shapes.

ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now