BY SOLAR SENSE

Face & Body. Goes on Clear. Contains Green Tea & Aloe. Non-Greasy:  Rubs in Instantly & Won t Clog Pores. Protects & Hydrates. Water & Sweat Resistant. Broad Spectrum Protection An all-over body lotion that goes on smoothly and absorbs easily.  You ll get clean broad spectrum protection on all your body parts.  Great for sensitive and fair skin or those who demand a higher level of sun protection.  This Broad Spectrum formula has a physical sunblock to block the s. see more...

Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I for some reason have a super easy nose to catch a sunburn with. I started using this only on my nose and despite the fact that it is a little white in color my nose burns have been significantly been reduced.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Zinc is a great product that is natural and does not have nasty components in it. I feel safe putting it on my family's skin. Not sure anything is really 70spf, but certainly this works.
Emmy B.
San Diego, CA
Although I did not think this product was the best, due to my own personal preferences, I would recommend you try it as you may rather enjoy the consistency and protection level.
Ka l.
Solar Sense Clear Zinc Lotion for Body & Face is a really great product. Made with green tea and aloe vera. I have sensitive skin and this didn't irritate it
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
I personally use this on my young inns. Put a strip in their noses and on top of their ears. It fits a great job at protecting and nourishing.
Brooke S.
How is the product consistency and protection level? Still not sure how to feel about this product and if I'm willing to give it a try.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Great product for the sun. Zinc is the best if you're out in the sun and want to keep sun burn free. It's great for the body and face.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
Nice natural product with no harmful ingredients. It cleans well and removes black heads from skin. I'd recommend.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1960 reviews
This product is great to put on during the summer to help from getting a sun burn it protects and hydrates your skin