BY SOLAR SENSE

For Face & Lips. Water Resistant. With Green Tea & Aloe. Paraben & Oxybenzone Free. Hypoallergenic. Won t Clog Pores. Broad Spectrum Protection Solar Sense® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Jar and SPF 50 Stick For Face and Lips provide advanced sun protection for your face, nose, ears and lips.  These all season, broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens contain micronized clear zinc oxide, a physical sunblock that forms a shield on the skin, repelling the sun s rays and preventing them from absorbing into the skin.  Solar Sense. see more...

• Has anyone used this on other areas aside from their face...1 Answers
Kristin M.
I love this product! It keeps your entire face (and ears) from burning up while in the sun for long periods of time. I use it on myself as well as my younger daughter. We're beach bums so we're always outdoors at the beach or bay. I purchase several of these packs at a time so I never have to worry about running out. (That's how much we use it.) I would highly recommend this over other expensive name brands that work just as well. Save some cash, y'all!
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
If you want to keep your nose lips ears and right up under your eyes from burning in the sun? This is the product to get especially for the little ones!! I always keep some on hand!
Jenna B.
My boyfriend is a lifeguard and he would use this almost everyday on his face, nose, shoulders...it really perserve his skin even after sitting in direct sunlight for hours at a time.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I grew up being a lifeguard. I would use this just about every day if I remembered. If I didn't ... blisters all over my nose
Kristin M.
Has anyone used this on other areas aside from their face? I used to use it on my daughters shoulders when she was much younger.