Solar Recover - Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist - 12 oz. uploaded by Kayla N.Solar Recover - Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist - 12 oz. uploaded by raissa m.

BY SOLAR RECOVER #82 in Face Mists

We created a fine mist to rehydrate and discovered by accident one day when we got sunburned at the beach that the spray calmed down the burn and prevented peeling unlike anything else we had ever used. We spray our entire bodies every day all year... see more...

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
This product is AMAZING!! I picked this up upstate at a little farm shop. As a fair skinned girl who lives on the beach, I get sunburnt more times that I like to admit. This stuff takes away the stinging of my sunburn instantly! I also use it in the winter on my face as a refreshing spray! It leaves my skin feeling amazing, soft and refreshed. Plus there’s no weird chemicals in this stuff. I can pronounce all the ingredients! Yay!! I would 100% reccomend this!
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
I picked this up on spring break about four years ago and since then, it’s become the one product that I cannot live without. Sure, it works great for sunburn, but do not limit this product to severe conditions. I use this between my toner and serum application, to refresh my make up, on dry hands and elbows, and after shaving to minimize irritation. It’s hydrating without being oily and it smells divine. I’ve tried similar sprays by Mario Badescu that I’ve recieved as samples and it’s no contest. Once you integrate this into your beauty routine, you won’t know how you lived without it. I sure don’t.
Melanie D.
West Monroe, LA
I was introduced to Solar Recover four years ago on a beach vacation. I keep a bottle at all times. Not only does it help with sunburn, it will keep your skin moist and prevent peeling. I highly recommend this product.
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This after sun skin spray is absolutely amazing.! I use it especially if I got burnt being out I the sun since I live at the beach this stuff is a life saver.! I had a horrible sun burn recently I would have normally been in pain for over a week, usin this stuff multiple times a day I was out of pain within 3 days.! It’s amazing.!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
It has a lovely lavender smell. I really love the aroma. It's soothing in itself. I swear by solar recover. It's always made my sunburn better. I won’t go back to regular aloe this stuff works quick! I highly recommend for when you’re burned or even if you just want to spritz for a moisturizer.
KELLI M.
Fort Myers
This is my absolute favorite summer must-have! We have been using it for years and it works every single time. If the kids or I get too much sun, this spray helps to heal the burn and keep us from peeling. We love it!
Carla P.
Blacksburg, VA
Literally NEVER run out of this. Buy it in bulk if you can and tell everyone you know about it! It smells amazing and works so incredibly well! If you get burned and you start using it immediately it works like a charm. I never let myself run out and I tell anyone that looks even slightly red about it!! Run! Don't walk, and buy this right now!!!
Corinne M.

I started using this product last year as I was looking for a natural skin moisturizer... This was that product... I use it daily to add moisturse to my aging skin that has seen too much sun on untreated skin, we didn't know any better back in the day, what can I say... This product delivered what I was looking for at a reasonable price.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
I discovered this product about 3 years ago when my husband and I got severely sunburned out at the river one weekend. We tried everything from black tea to oatmeal baths and nothing helped. I looked online and found this Solar Recover- Save Your Skin and had it overnight end from Amazon. I have sworn by it ever since. I've never liked the sticky feeling that Aloe leaves you with. This spray is not sticky. You're skin is left feeling soft and moisturized. It takes away the redness and sting from a sunburn very quickly. I tend to spray it on about 3X a day when I get burned. I also don't tend to peel when I use it which I love. I recommend this product to everyone I can, especially since I live in the south and have 100 degree summers.
Mary L.
Lexington, KY
This spray is MAGIC! It's a very calming and light blend of essential oils that somehow turn your sunburnt skin into a tan overnight. I feel like I'm doing my skin a favor by using something that is good for it to soak in. It smells amazing, feels amazing, is easy to apply, and calms and moisturizes sun burnt or dry skin. Highly recommend it!
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Is this product the perfect one for someone who works outdoors and in the sun?
Szoke A.
Is this product good?
jo c.
How Hydrating is this mist? I have dry skin and I am always on the hunt for anything and everything that guve hydration
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love hydrating mists because I have really dry skin, but I just wanted to know if this would be good for setting and refreshing make up with?
Shay E.
Would you use this daily or is this something that you use when you were out in he sun or on sunburn? I've never seen a hydrating skin mist before. At first I thought it was similar to a lotion but in a mist until I saw the name was "solar recover".

back