Solar Recover - Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist - 12 oz. uploaded by raissa m.

BY SOLAR RECOVER

We created a fine mist to rehydrate and discovered by accident one day when we got sunburned at the beach that the spray calmed down the burn and prevented peeling unlike anything else we had ever used. We spray our entire bodies every day all year... see more...

Tatianna W.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I discovered this product about 3 years ago when my husband and I got severely sunburned out at the river one weekend. We tried everything from black tea to oatmeal baths and nothing helped. I looked online and found this Solar Recover- Save Your Skin and had it overnight end from Amazon. I have sworn by it ever since. I've never liked the sticky feeling that Aloe leaves you with. This spray is not sticky. You're skin is left feeling soft and moisturized. It takes away the redness and sting from a sunburn very quickly. I tend to spray it on about 3X a day when I get burned. I also don't tend to peel when I use it which I love. I recommend this product to everyone I can, especially since I live in the south and have 100 degree summers.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought some of this amazing moisturizer when I was down in the Virgin Islands for the first time when I had gotten a good sunburn. This stuff is amazing. I sprayed my body down before bed and again when I got up and it totally saved my skin from the major ouchies. I would highly recommend this product especially for any beach bum. It's absolutely a must have.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Lexington, KY
This spray is MAGIC! It's a very calming and light blend of essential oils that somehow turn your sunburnt skin into a tan overnight. I feel like I'm doing my skin a favor by using something that is good for it to soak in. It smells amazing, feels amazing, is easy to apply, and calms and moisturizes sun burnt or dry skin. Highly recommend it!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Erlanger , KY
I use this product on the daily during the summer after I've been in the sun all day. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. Keeps skin hydrated without rubbing aloe or lotion, also more refreshing and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after applying like lotions and aloes do.
Tatum L.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
Great product for sunburns! It's very cooling. Definitely met my expectations, it's a great product with nice packaging! Gentle on the skin, so great for sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend!
Alexxa B.
Alexxa B.
Atwater, CA
I love the mists because it is so convenient. But they're even better when you use this by solar recover because it is super hydrating and makes your skin feel so refreshed. definitely recommend
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I have very pale skin that only burns. This product helped ease that pain! It seemed like the burn went away much quicker while using this product.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so amazing . This is fir hydrating skin with a mist ...!!!! Works amazing on sunny days.
member-f49deac18
member-f49deac18
Marshfield, MO
J have very dry skin and this worked very well. It great to put under makeup. It is very light
Kailynn W.
Kailynn W.
Perfect for damaged skin from the sun, nice that you don't have to rub anything on either
RoseMary A.
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
Is this product the perfect one for someone who works outdoors and in the sun?
Szoke A.
Szoke A.
Is this product good?
jo c.
jo c.
How Hydrating is this mist? I have dry skin and I am always on the hunt for anything and everything that guve hydration
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hydrating mists because I have really dry skin, but I just wanted to know if this would be good for setting and refreshing make up with?
Kimberly C.