suggested searches
Solar Face Shield Sun Visor Hat Black Full Face Sun Protection UPF 50 Post Peel Face Protector Sun Shield
sungrubbies

3 star

2 star

1 star

33%

Perfecto para esta temporada de verano, donde el sol lastima e irrita la piel y los ojos , con esta practica visera y protector cubre muy bien el rostro y la cara es excelente para usarla en cualquier lugar que necesites protegerte de los rayos del sol como el jardín , la playa , el parque etc….tratenla se las recomiendo yo la uso siempre que salgo.es una practica opción y si protege bien y combina con todo.
Bluestone Sunshields This does a great job providing extra sun protection. I use it on my morning walks especially because its super hot where I live, whilst most of the U.S is still covered in snow or springing, its full blown summer here. I hate the heat & glare but love nature so much ( bad combo, lol) this greatly minimizes my discomfort & ensures I don't get sunburns. I love it & I'm exploring getting the smaller ones for my Toddlers. Update; this version of the sun shield was a waste of my money, it melted in an horrific manner & I had it for such a short time. It looked good but didn't hold up to the heat here, I reached out to the Company & they insisted that this shouldn't have been exposed to extreme heat( I cldn't understand this since the whole of Texas has extreme heat, I was super disappointed & would never purchase this again. I bought from @Sungrubbies instead & it has held up beautifully. I'll add pictures soon.
There is nothing wrong with being extra and taking care of your skin. You will be saving tons of money on skincare products to reverse the effects of aging. So don’t just wear Sunscreen. Wear a hat or be extra like me and get a face shield.