BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Solar Expertise Sensitive Anti-Ageing Sun Protection Lotion SPF30 - L'Oréal - Sun Care - Body - 150ml/5oz
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
L'Oréal - Sun Care - Body - 150ml/5oz Es un excelente protector solar, es muy duradero en mi piel y ayuda a que el sol no me queme, definitivamente es excelente, lo use cuando fui a la playa y mantuvo protegida mi piel en todo momento, lo reaplique cada vez que me bañaba y eso hacía que durará el efecto de protección, estuve más de 8 horas expuesta al sol y me protegió muy bien
Elbelis P.
Elbelis P.
When summer comes I always use L'Oréal Paris for protection against the sun, it's oil free and doesn't leave a sticky feeling like other sunscreens. I like that it brings enough product and the price is affordable.

#contest #beachbashcontest @influenster
Maria Antonietta B.
Maria Antonietta B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
It is an excellent protector, it protects me from the sun, besides that leaves a sensation of hydration deep in the skin .. I would recommend it to the whole community... I lovee this
Execelente

Solar Expertise Sensitive Anti-Ageing Sun Protection lotion, execelente bloqueador solar que protege do sol muito bem quase não se "queima".
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Great product and price. Won't protect much because it's only SPF 10. Love the lotion.
Hayli C.
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I really like this sunscreen, it doesn't feel greesy at all. The smell isn't too bad, and it goes away after you apply it. Also, it works well. Thumbs up!👍
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
L'Oreal Solar Expertise Sensitive Anti-Ageing Sun Protection Lotion Spf50 Care Body is great for protecting the whole family!
sinem Y.
sinem Y.
I would like purchase this product .can you help më? I live Turkish and this product don't find.
Jean K.
Jean K.
Cadillac, MI
Works great for on the go. If you don't plan on being outside too long, it's great to mix a little into your liquid foundation. Not too heavy and doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Eastchester , NY
Too oily that when I used it bothered me a lot! It is a waste of money. The SPF is too low And it does not protects that much.
Dayana A.
Dayana A.
Im very interested in this product, how can i have it?