BY SOLANO

Features: Glides smoothly through hair Variable temperature control with settings from 170F to 450F Instant heat Instant heat recovery ensures constant, consistent heat Ceramic for even heat while styling 4 sided beveled plates ensures a smooth glide with styling versatility Far infrared heat dries hair from the inside out for overall healthier hair Ionic improves moisture in the hair while minimizing static electricity Tourmaline adds shine and smoothes hair while minimizing fly-aways Cool touch tips resistant to heat for more comfortable, safe styling Sleek Heat 450 Professional Flat Iron, 1 1/4", Black see more...

Elaine O.
Review for: 1 4" more...
I LOVE this straightener and have repurchased for myself and others. If something happens to it, it’s under warranty and they’ll fix it or send you a new one! It’s good for curling and straightening. I don’t know what else to say about it other than my warranty is up since I’ve had it since high school and I have to buy a new straightener and almost cried when someone tried to get me to use a different one.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
This is the best hair iron I've ever had. It heats up fast and it straightens my hair real fast. I have kinky, frizzy hair and this straightens and smoothens my hair. I can easily see the difference when i use this and another hair iron brand which is Chi. Chi doesn't straighten my hair as much as this does. I just love this. I highly recommend it.
Mya G.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely fell in love with this flat iron. The way it straightens my hair is beautiful, and it does so with no heat damage. My first time using it, I was impressed because no other flat iron could get it as straight as the Solano. I’d recommend this to any and everyone. It’s worth the cash.
Ashley B.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: 1 4" more...
Great straightener! I love the precise temperature control and that the plates are smooth and don’t get caught on my hair. I’ve tried quite a few straighteners over the years and this amongst the best of them!
Jalisa N.
My Dominican hair stylist uses this and it makes my hair so sleek ! I have texturize hair and it even works when I am 6 week post texlaxing ! Looking to get one myself soon !
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Love this flat iron! I bought it after seeing it used on YouTube. It has heat controls and it cuts off when not in use, but as soon as you pick it up it will heat back up. Doesn't take long to heat up!
Veronica M.
Use this flat iron for work and at home! So great had to buy two! One for the salon and one for my own personal use! Gets hair silky smooth and straight.
Lucero M.
Saw my niece using this flat iron and it's great. It left her hair nice and straight

back