BY SOLANO INTERNATIONAL

Overview: Solano has always stood for power. Our relentless dedication to providing the best salon tools in the industry has made Solano the most trusted and dependable brand in the professional beauty business for over thirty years. The combination of Solano's superior styling tools with professional stylist's superior talents result in endless hairstyling possibilities. In an industry full of hot air, Solano blows everything else away with a continued heritage of innovative, quality salon tools for serious stylists. Features: Lightweight powerful Lightweight DC motor for less weight while styling Ceramic distributes heat more evenly Ionic improves moisture in the hair while minimizing static electricity Far infrared heat dries hair from the inside out for overall healthier hair Tourmaline adds shine and smoothes hair while minimizing fly-aways Low EMF for improved environmental conditions Includes 2 concentrators Specifications:1900 watt see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
I really like how it dries up my hair super fast. This isn't like other hair driers that take 40 minutes for it to dry! This is definitely a Yes! For anyone that has Thick hair. The heat is the best!
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
I have really thick hair that likes to retain water no matter how much I try to dry it. This hair dryer worked perfectly and was heated just enough to do what I needed.
Edelin G.
I love this hair dryer because it makes my hair dry really fast & it's a good product
Jailyn S.
Works great. Dries hair really fast, one of the best hair dryers I've ever used.
Mari T.
LOVE IIIT! I have fine hair but dry and with a lot of volume and frizz, so I use this on medium heat with a nano thermic ceramic ion brush and after using it my hair looks ready for a Pantene commercial (yes!, that good) and stays that way for the first two days at leasts
Ashley C.
Alpharetta, GA
Love it! Best hairdryer I have ever used. I get salon quality hair every time. Only downfall is that it doesn't have a retractable cord.
Sari Z.
Skokie, IL
Do they still make this blow dryer? I heard the company closed their doors years ago...
Jessica S.
Does anyone know if Solano makes a mini or a shorty version of this drier?