Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & Rollssola
Golden Wheat Low Carb Sandwich Bread Loaf

SOLA Golden Wheat Low Carb Sandwich Bread Loaf

by sola

Trying to reduce your carb intake? Or quit buying bread altogether? Moist, flavorful Sola low carb bread, with 4 grams or less of net carbs, is here to make sandwiches possible again -and you won’t be able to tell the difference! Sola bread will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks at room temperature, and can be stored frozen for up to 6 months. We recommend freezing shortly after receiving, and remove from freezer as needed.

30% Less Sugar than the average adult breads; 4g or less Net Carbs; 80 Calories or less; 6g of Protein

Is this Keto friendly and does it taste good?
Start your review of SOLA Golden Wheat Low Carb Sandwich Bread Loaf!
Sterling Hts, MI
SOLA Golden Wheat Low Carb Sandwich Bread Loaf uploaded by Monique D.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite low-carb bread on the market. Delicious flavor and very filling without the calories and carbs
Mentor, OH
Pro: The Sola breads are moist and flavorful. Con: Slices are quite small. When my husband and I started cutting out carbohydrates in our diet I began trying different low carbohydrate and no carbohydrate breads. We tried a couple that were very dry. Sola is so much better!
N Tazewell, VA
My favorite low carb bread. Ive had three varieties and they are all delicious. They all have the bread flavor, structure, and texture. These breads are rather expensive and small though, but I think that the flavor outweighs the price in my opinion.
Mankato, MN
This bread does the job on a low carb diet, not as good as normal bread but I barely notice the difference!
Gretna, LA
This bread is absolutely delicious. I try as much as possible to eat low carb and one of the foods I crave the most is bread. The taste, the texture is perfext. Grill cheese sandwiches are a win. I would dedinitely reccommend this bread for anyone keeping it low carb.
Lakeland, FL
I have tried many, many brands of low carb breads and bread alternatives, but nothing comes close to Sola's Golden Wheat. If you didn't tell me that it was low carb, I wouldn't know. The texture/crumb is perfect, and the flavor is fantastic. I've been eating keto and low carb for almost three years, and this might just be my best find yet! Even better- my grocery store now carries it!
Austin
Omg , this was the best diet bread, I’ve had so far !! I usually get the 100 calories bread HEB has but this is so much more filling . It’s has a great texture and very moist ! It makes you feel like your eating a normal sandwich . It is a little smaller in size then Most breads but not by much !
Salinas, CA
I bought these a few months ago through Amazon and I'm hooked! This bread taste just like bread, its the closest to bread I have found for being low carb. It toasts well and taste great with anything. Highly recommend it.
Cutler Bay, FL
Super good for a low carb bread. Use it during keto or low carb diets. Tastes just like normal sliced bread. Slice is just a smidge smaller than normal slice bread. Find it at Costco or freezer at super market.
I love this. A real life saver on keto...keeps me on track. I’m a bread lover so whenever I crave a sandwich this works! Only 3 net carbs per slice, can’t beat it! It tastes fine to me and keeps well in the fridge. You can tell it’s low carb bread but definitely works. The hamburger buns are good too.