Sol-U-Mel uploaded by Randi N.Sol-U-Mel uploaded by member-6e7ddeddc

BY MELALEUCA

Sol-U-Mel® 3-in-1 Cleaner, Original Scent Hardly a week goes by when you don't get a stain somewhere and wish you could get it out. Whether it's on your furniture, your carpet, your clothes, or elsewhere, that stain weighs on your mind. But getting it... see more...

Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
This great. This past summer My daughter kept getting gross orange stains on her clothing from her sunscreen. I had no idea how to get it out until my mother suggested this and wow. I used this and a little bit of  lemon juice let it sit over night and then washed it. The stains were gone and the clothes were like new. I am so happy that I didn't have to throw out so many of daughters outfits thanks to this miracle cleaner.
L E X W.
Fayetteville
Literally the best stain remover on the planet! I can't tell you how many deep makeup stains came out with a little bit of this product, it really works. I love that it's non-toxic and all-natural and I would totally recommend it to anyone with respiratory problems or who have reactions to chemical products because it is so good! It has a nice, odor-canceling smell too for those days where you at some bad seafood ;) Overall I give it a 10/10 🌹
Renee W.
Cleveland, TN
My house smells great when I clean with Solumel, and it is not toxic.  I buy it as a Melaleuca preferred customer and could not be happier.  A little goes a long way, so it is very inexpensive.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love Melaluca products. It them so it lasts a really long time. Great results and natural. No longer need to suck in dangerous fumes in order to get results. This stuff is great!
✨Phoebe✨ H.
I don't think I could live without salt email, I have a cat that tends to P on things and if it wasn't for saw your mail I don't know what I would do. It takes out Eddie awful sent and replaces it with a beautiful one, but it doesn't stay forever overtime it deteriorates and I honestly cannot imagine my household without this product
Reba T.
I was very impressed with the performance of this product. We’ve used it on pet accidents. We’ve used it on potty training accidents. We purchased it from the company website. It smelled great. I would highly recommend it to other.
Stephanie G.
Lancaster, CA
If you have never tried this product you just coding understand it’s power! It’s amazing smell and stain removing ability’s surpass even the magic erasers. I love this line of chemical free cleaners and have been hooked for years. You must try out melaleuca’s whole line of products.
Jessica A.
Ansted, WV
I absolutely love this product! Super gentle but super tough! In the concentrated form, it can take out any stain on any surface! It is so natural, I even used it to take dye out of my skin! One bottle will last you forever and you will love the results! I strongly recommend this product and will buy it again and again!
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is amazing!! I use it for EVERYTHING!!!! I use it to clean spots from the animals, I use it to sanitize, I have also used it to clean dry paint off the floor. I would recommend this to everyone. It's eco friendly and is bought in concentration so you save money over time!! An amazing product and company!!
Megan S.
Clear Lake, IA
My cat walked threw a pan of black paint and left his mark all over my living room. Took me 5 min to remove all traces of paint from the carpet! My boyfriend was blown away.

back