SOL REPUBLIC Tracks V8 On-Ear Headphones - Blue

by SOL REPUBLIC

SOL REPUBLIC Tracks V8 On-Ear Headphones - Blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOL REPUBLIC Tracks V8 On-Ear Headphones - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoStatesboro, GA
I've had these headphones for three years and they still work as good as new. Music sounds like it's playing from inside your head ! It's awesome! It's pricey, but worth it. I prefer these over beats honestly
4 years ago
The sound quality is very Crisp, I Love the fact that you can change the color of the band on the headphones you can really give it your own touch. these headphones are also very very durable so I would also recommend buying these for the teebs.
4 years agoSan Antonio, TX
These are some of my favorite headphones. The fit is great and does not hurt your ears like some headphones can do. The sound quality is great. I love that SOL REPUBLIC allows you to express your style and switch out bands. I recommend these headphones to music lovers but to anyone looking for a great long lasting pair of headphones.
4 years agoChelsea, Ma
I got these as a christmas gift and I was somewhat impressed by them. They are loud and they are creative. They lasted pretty long. I didn't like the fact that the plastic piece was removable because it often slid when I put them off.... But overall, they're good headphones.
4 years ago
Wow! The clearest sound I've heard in a long time. They are also great for traveling and on planes. These aren't noise cancelling but they are so clear you don't need that feature. Very good value.
4 years agoGreenwood, IN
Love love love these headphones. The sound is great, but the ability to customize is phenomenal. I love switching out the bands depending on what I'm feeling that day. I have 4 different colors!
4 years agoOverland Park, KS
These are so great! They work well and are great for college students. The only thing I don't like is that they squeeze my ears and after wearing the headphones too long, my ears hurt
4 years agoVirginia beach , VA
We gave both these and beats and the sound quality on these is amazing , customer service is awesome as well . You will not regret this purchase .