John S.
Revere, MA
These are my everyday headphones. I bought them because I work in a very active office and needed something to cancel out noise and let me focus. These are pretty anazing, the audio quality is out of this world and they're very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I really enjoy that you can switch out the head band and drivers, it's a pretty cool feature. I also like that everything is modular so when the cord eventually wears out I won't have to scrap them and buy a new pair but just replace the cord.