BY SOL REPUBLIC

Sol republic tracks ultra on-ear headphones in stellar color with v12 ultra sound engine, 3-button remote, microphone, virtually indestructible and customizable gloss finish flextech headband, color matched cable, and detachable drivers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The sound of these headphones are AWESOME! Clean bass, clear highs and mids. THe sound is very equalized to almost perfection, no wonder a lot of people say these headphones are better than Monster Beats by Dre. The only thing that made me rate this 3/5 stars is that they are very uncomfortable if you wear glasses. The headphones actually cover your ear and squish them softly, but if you wear glasses, your ears being squished against the rim of your glasses is not comfortable at all. I thought I would get used to the feeling by wearing the headset for 2 hours, but I did not. 2 hours of pain along with wonderful sound.
All in all, if you are looking for headphones that are under $150 and you love a little bass, these are the ones. But, if you wear glasses, pass and look for something else.
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
These headphones are great. I got them as a birthday present and they do the job. The music and bass sound amazing. The only complaint I have is if you wear it for too long, it makes my ears hurt. Love how flexible the band is and adjustable.
John S.
John S.
Revere, MA
These are my everyday headphones. I bought them because I work in a very active office and needed something to cancel out noise and let me focus. These are pretty anazing, the audio quality is out of this world and they're very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I really enjoy that you can switch out the head band and drivers, it's a pretty cool feature. I also like that everything is modular so when the cord eventually wears out I won't have to scrap them and buy a new pair but just replace the cord.
Kyla C.
Kyla C.
Providence, RI
THESE ARE THE BEST HEADPHONES. They are not marketed as canceling, but when I put them on, the sound outside is very muffled. I typically listen to EDM (electronic, dance, house) and the sound quality is the best I have ever heard with any pair of headphones.
Anna S.
Anna S.
North Charleston, SC
Sound quality is great, but sounds can be heard by others quite clearly. They are not very noise cancelling.
Kazia S.
Kazia S.
San Antonio, TX
Pure sounding headphones contour perfecting to any head shape making it easy for working out and on the go.
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
I don't know how the reviewer before me is breaking these headphones so often... they've been incredibly reliable on my end. They're comfy, have great sound and are pretty stylish, too. I love Sol Republic! :)
Porsha L.
Porsha L.
Winston Salem, NC
These headphones are decent sounding. However, they break extremely easily, as I have replaced them several times.