SOL REPUBLIC Tracks On-Ear Headphones - Black (1211-01) uploaded by Ashley C.SOL REPUBLIC Tracks On-Ear Headphones - Black (1211-01) uploaded by Ashley C.SOL REPUBLIC Tracks On-Ear Headphones - Black (1211-01) uploaded by Ashley C.

BY SOL REPUBLIC

Sol republic tracks on-ear headphones in black with v8 sound engine, single button remote, microphone, virtually indestructible and customizable flextech headband, color matched cable, and detachable drivers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dustin M.
Alma, MI
Awesome pair of headphones. They have a fantastic sound to them. Nothing is too bass boosted like the Dre Beats are. The fact that the headband and the speakers are interchangeable make the whole thing better. Mix and match any colors you'd like. I highly recommend these headphones to anybody that enjoys good sounding music.
Ashley C.
Techie Expert Level 3
I LOVE these headphones. Ear buds are extremely irritating, so when I was gifted these, I was super excited. They take a little effort to put together, but they fit my head perfectly, without pinching or pressure. The sound is great, so clear! About halfway down the wire, there's a little switch type thing, and it pauses and unpauses whatever you're listening to- which is a neat little feature. You can take the speakers off the headband, and use them like external speakers to play in open space- which is also really great, especially since my iPod radio crapped out years ago.
Ashley S.
Great headphones! They are better than Beats in my opinion. The sound quality is crisp and clear. However, I wish it had just a little more bass. One thing I love about these headphones is that they are customizable. You can buy a headband and audio cord in almost every color. I believe they have patterns too. My headphones came as all black, but now they are white. It's a cool option to have.
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
I have had my sol headphones for about a year now and they are amazing! I have never had beats by dr. dre headphones so I can't talk about comparisons. However, they are really great sound quality and other people can't hear my music when its loud. They aren't noise cancelling, but they do a pretty good of getting rid of excess noise when they are on. You can change the headband to any color you want which is a plus for someone that likes variety. Great purchase!
HEATHER T.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love the sol republic headphones because they are durable. If you want you can go ahead and change the head band, and the cord colors. Also is you want to use your headphone with your desktop you can remove them from the head band so they can fit on your desk.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this headphones, mainly because it doesn't irritate my ears and they're very comfortable. The assembly is super easy and quick. I recommend this to anyone that wants headphones like Beats but doesn't want to pay the price
mayra h.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Let me start by saying I don't own these but I have tried and researched various headphones. The quality of these compared to beats by dr dre is amazing. And the price point is a huge difference. Please consider SOL when purchasing new headphones.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
Techie Expert Level 3
I love these headphones! They do not irritate your ears and they are really comfortable. They are soft and they play great sound without any leaking. These headphones are amazing.
Erika M.
Love these headphones!! My boyfriend and I got matching ones for Christmas. I use mine at the gym and he uses his on his commute to and from NYC, we both agree that they block out the sound and are comparable to BEATS by DRE.
Chelcie G.
Southfield, MI
Love these headphones! They're durable and produce great sound without leaking. I'd rather have an adjustable headband but I do like the customization that comes with Sol headphones.
Maria S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I kind want these earphones but I'm not convinced yet. Is the hearing quality good? Are they comfortable? Do they break easily?
mackenzie k.
Miriz P.
How is the bass in these headphones are they comfortable
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
I won a pair of these over the ear headphones in a sweepstakes, I was wondering if they are better in terms of sound quality than my Powerbeats2 by Dr Dre?