BY SOL REPUBLIC

Sol republic tracks on-ear headphones featuring anthem michael phelps collaboration, v10 sound engine, 3- button remote, microphone, virtually indestructible and customizable flextech headband, color matched cable, and detachable drivers. see more...

Jasmine S.
Charlotte , NC
It's nice that you can replace the headband part of the headphones, it's actually a really smart marketing tool that more companies should hop on. Quality wise they're just okay. I record music and would use them daily and they started to die out quickly, especially compared to other high end studio headphones
Ashley P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I don't have this color specifically, but do have the Tracks on-ear style. I find them very comfortable to wear and the sound is pretty good (not noise cancelling). like the ability to change the headband portion. I also like the volume control on the cord is handy. I think these are a little bulky to travel with, but I think these are great to use at home/office.
Miranda B.
I LOVE these headphones. Comfortable, stylish, and the sound is great! I'm glad I can customize them too. The volume control on the cord is a plus, and they break down easily if you have limited space.
Kimberly B.
Ogdensburg , New jersey
I love these headphones. I have a small head so I was nervous they would fit weird but they are moveable to every size. The sound is great quality. I wear them every dAy to this gym
Caitlin B.
Orrville, OH
They are a little pricey but I love them. Definitely worth the buy. You can hear everything so clearly. And come in cute colors
Chris N Javi L.
Laredo, TX
Gifted these to a nephew and my son! They said they were sound great! Just as good as beats! Very much more affordable!
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
These are the best headphones I have they work great when I am doing homework and working out.