BY SOL REPUBLIC

Sol Republic Tracks Air Tracks AIR Wireless Headphones by SOL REPUBLIC x Motorola combine stellar sound, unmatched 150-foot wireless range, dual-device connectivity and an unbelievable 15-hour battery life that active music lovers will celebrate. Features: Tracks AIR are USB re-chargeable and provide up to 15 hours of playtime on a full charge Supple, noise-isolating ear cushions let you enjoy your music in comfort for hours You'll be listening to music or taking calls in seconds with EasyPair Bluetooth and NFC compatibility. see more...

Zariyah H.
Zariyah H.
Rochester, NY
I got these headphones from Sears. Mine were blue. They were cheap because I had a coupon. I only had to pay for the insurance. They originally were $30. It is nice because you don't have to worry about a wire. I would recommend them because they are easy to use.
Tabor C.
Tabor C.
Spokane, WA
I love these I got some about a year ago, but mine are orange. I have tinny ears so they fit inside the actual headphones themselves! They are amazing at canceling out sound and have a really good base to them. The battery life on mine are really good as well.
Aliraza H.
Aliraza H.
Lawrenceville, GA
My best friend got me these for my birthday and I love them! they have an incredibly long standby time and a play time of up to 15 hours. They are lightweight and charge very fast. The interchangeable headbands are an awesome feature too, along with the NFC capabilities. Would recommend!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
They are nice, but i need a better sound than i got out of these but i do think that for anyone is just looking for some nice headphones tat provide good sound this wluld be good route for them.
Herman J.
Herman J.
New Orleans
I actually have the all black headphones. They are great for working out and talking on the phone. I use them all the time. The sound is great.
Leslie  J.
Leslie J.
San Antonio, TX
Bought these instead of Beats by Dre. I love them. Great product I would buy these again.
charlotte h.
charlotte h.
Aiken, SC
Bought the older kids these - no problems- holds in the noise- the love them
Would recommend them