BY SOL REPUBLIC

Remix your style on the fly with special edition interchangeable FlexTech Sound Track headbands. Designed for Master Tracks headphones, these bands look great and are constructed of an advanced polymer compound that's built to withstand heavy abuse. see more...

Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
I bought the SOL Republic headphones and was very happy with them! I had not really ever listened to any new headphones in a long time, so didn't how good technology has gotten. These headphones have superior sound! I seriously couldn't believe how good music sounded with them! It's crystal clear sound and it just seems like you are right there with a band but no other outside noise comes in. Just amazing!
Rachel M.
These bands fit perfectly with the headphones. They are also extremely study and I have tried to bend them in tons of ways but they still haven't broken!
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
I love all the different bands! It's amazing to be able to switch up my headphones whenever I want and the sound is amazing!
Krysta P.
Reno, NV
I needed a new band, and this was perfect. Loved the color. I really like how I can switch the color of my bands so easily.
Danielle B.
Troy, NY
Bought this to change up my color scheme! I love how you can customize your head set without buying a whole new pair
Augusto M.

The good thing about headbands is that we can exchange it for the colors of our tastes and are very easy to clean