Sol Republic - Shadow Special Edition Tiger Woods Wireless Earbud Headphones - Black/oxblood Red

BY SOL REPUBLIC

Wireless range up to 30'; sound-isolating design; Bluetooth 4.0; connect up to 2 devices simultaneously; microphone with 3-button remote; rain- and sweat-resistant; neck band see more...

Jessica Y.
Beaverton, OR
These are the absolute best for running. I run approx 30 miles a week with one run a week of at least 11 miles. these don't slip out of your ear and the sound is perfect. I've used other wireless headphones and was disappointed in the fit. these are comfortable and don't move around on a long run. if I had one complaint, I wish the battery lasted longer or could at least tell you how much time you had left on it.
Jacqueline G.
Fort Worth, TX
These headphones are perfect for a busy day at gym. The quality is amazing! I own a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre and have to admit these sound way better! They are super affordable compared to Beats and have better quality! If you are looking into Beats I highly urge to buy these instead!
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
Awesome product worth the 99$ that I spent on it at Best Buy. The reason why I purchased this is because I recently purchased an Apple Watch and the best busy representative suggested that I get this. it will be so much easier to run with. I does bounce a little when I run but I do like the product!
Kati M.
Lees Summit, MO
The best headphones I've ever used! I work in an office and sometimes I just need to zone out. These cancel out noise and have such great sound quality!
Nicole R.
Los Angeles, CA
So far so good. Received these as a gift for Christmas. I haven't been able to really use them as hoped but have toggled with it and but and it seems to be working great. Water and swear proof is a plus.
Sarah G.
Visalia, Ca
Great quality sound; comfortable in my ears. Easy to use and everyone seems to want a pair.
Med Amine M.
Casablanca
Hello ,My name is Med Amine and I am interested in electronics, electronics and informatics I want to review many devices on my YouTube channel And I hope you send me the devices and I do reviews i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you Accept my greetings
Brittany G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been looking for a good pair of wireless earbuds that I can use while exercising. Would these be good for medium impact exercises? Would they manage to stay in place while jogging?