BY SOL REPUBLIC

Sol Republic rimson 1112-73 Jax In-Ear Headphones with Single-Button Remote and Microphone Type: In-Ear Features: Featuring i2 Sound Engines for powerful bass and clear highs 90-degree angle plug takes the stress off your headphone jack Includes four sizes of ear tips for a comfortable fit with a perfect seal and enhanced noise isolation. Tangle-Free color matched cable lets you put them on without any hassle Including, but not limited to, recent generations of Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows devices see more...

Katie C.
Russell, KY
Overall, a good pair of headphones. I bought a pair for both me and my boyfriend at the store on my college campus. They had great sound quality, and offered a suprising amount of noise cancellation. Through they were good, they didn't last very long. I used mine regularly, and they ended up shorting out on my about 2 months in. My boyfriend's pair did so as well. We purchased another pair and it did the same thing. Overall, they were good, but they weren't worth the price bump above a pair of $20 skull candy's. My advice: unless you like spending money, stick to a cheaper pair- they will probably sound just as good, and they will cost you much less.
Celly w.
Van Nuys, CA
These headphones have great sound quality and feel really nice. I have small ears and hate the way over ear headphones feel as well as in ear headphones feel with standard sizing plastic pieces. These have different sizes for the actual in ear bud part. The length is great for when you are running, you will not constantly yank them out of your ears. My one qualm with them is that the microphone is near the middle of your chest, so if you are outside or in a gym working out as someone calls you, they most likely will not be able to hear you that well unless you lift the mic directly to your mouth. All other controls work great.
Tiffany H.
Austin , TX
In time for Christmas!!! I especially love the red one and the way it feels in my ear. It's super comfy and sound quality is great too
Lauryn W.
Pleasant Grove, AL
The area great i just have problems with them staying in my ears. They were a great buy it got mine off amazon for pretty cheap.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I like these pretty well. They just don't fit my ears too good. Something about the flat cable pulls the earpieces a bit.
Mike M.
Lakeville, MN
Work great, awesome sound and don't tangle much when I put them in my bag, Love all the color options that are available
Cherie W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great value for the price, I did a ton of research on cheap, but good headphones and I love them!