BY SOL REPUBLIC

THE STORY RELAYS is SOL REPUBLICs award-winning sports headphone that keeps up with you. Our patented FreeFlex™ technology provides a seamless, adaptable fit thats easy to put in and wont fall out. From the gym to the street, from the train to the slopes, RELAYS are the first sports headphones you will want to wear all day. FOR SPORTS, LIFE AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN Hitting the gym? RELAYS will stay with you during your workout. Water and sweat resistant, they wont fall apart when working out. And because they are low profile and lightweight (0.47oz and 13.4g), RELAYS are comfortable to wear for the rest of the day. EASY TO PUT IN. WONT FALL OUT. Move with freedom and confidence. With our patented FreeFlex™ technology and a low profile design, RELAYS offer a universal fit thats easy to put in and wont fall out. GREAT SOUND RELAYS deliver full sound from a compact design, with balance and details that bring out the best in all types of music. Your sports headphones finally do justice to your music. Want punch? RELAYS have it. Manufacturer: Sol Republic Manufacturer Part Number: 1152-40 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. solrepublic.com Brand Name: Sol Republic Product Line: RELAYS Product Name: RELAYS (3-Button) In-Ear Headphones (Lemon Lime) Product Type: Earset Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Features: In-line Remote Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Microphone: Microphone Design: On-cable Physical Characteristics: Color: Lemon Lime Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear Package Contents: RELAYS (3-Button) In-Ear Headphones (Lemon Lime) Carrying Case see more...

Erica S.
Circleville, OH
One of my favorite pair of headphones I have ever purchased. I purchased them from TJ Maxx. They were very reasonably priced. The sound is good. I love the color also.. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable pair of headphones!!
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I actually love this pair of earbuds. They're my favorite ones and I'm pretty picky when it comes to headphones. They've lasted me for a while now and I feel confident that they're a good brand and quality product.
Jeannie E.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these at first BUT after a few months the sound went bad first in one earbud then in both. Not sure if they just don't have a long shelf life or I got a faulty pair of ear buds .
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love that the sound is great and you can hear everything.Plus there's stay in so I can run or go to the gym while listening to my great music.
Sherrill V.
Seattle, WA
These are some of the best earbuds I have purchased. The sound is great and they fit my small ears well.
Toni B.
Beaumont, TX
Love these! the sound quality is amazing! Half the cost of the big brands and better quality!