SOL Republic Master Tracks Over-Ear Headphones (White)

by SOL REPUBLIC

Sol Republic knows that when you're rocking out in a cocoon of rich, high-quality sound you can get carried away. So they made the lightweight, tough-as-nails Master Tracks MFI Headphones to not only wrap you up in an exceptional music experience but also withstand your hardcore thrashing. With X3 Sound Engines to pump out powerful bass, clear highs, and accurate vocals plus a virtually indestructible headband, these headphones will get you going and never lose pace or power. A handy mic and music control with three-button remote let you easily navigate between music and phone calls, and articulated SonicSoft Speaker pads give you a personal concert with superb comfort and noise isolation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOL Republic Master Tracks Over-Ear Headphones (White)!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
These headphones are amazing as well as comfortable! They remind me of Beats by Dre but better in sound quality as well the prices are cheaper. I bought this pair as well as their V8 track headphones! I purchased them in ROSS which is where I usually find them! I recommend this to anyone!!
3 years agoRiverview, FL
Nice headphones However I'm not sure they are totally worth the price. I use mine for recording for video and audio and unfortunately the cables used for this are always needing to be replaced. Love the interchangeable ear pieces. Love the sound quality also.
4 years agoAventura, FL
These are pretty nice headphones. I won a pair through my university and will definitely be keeping them. They blow my apple earbuds out of the water. Do they rival Beats? I'd say so. Do they match up to Bose? I'd say not. These are a good pair for the price tag and I am finding a lot of them on sale.
4 years ago
These are the best headphones I've ever bought! The sound quality is great and they have a nice base. They also cancel out background noise very well. They are super comfy and are worth the money!
4 years agoChicago, IL
The sound quality is amazing. I have the wireless version and I enjoy that the band is adjustable. Its great for everyday use but I hate working out/running with them because of the sweat.
4 years agoOrlando, FL
I bought this headphones kind of scared because I honestly didn't know much about this brand but as soon as I tried it, I loved them! They are so good and the music comes out very clear! I recommend this product to anyone that want big headphones.
4 years agoOcean shores, WA
This headphones are perfect. From the clear deep bass and clear rich sound to the easy to remove ear pads for travel. I highly recommend these headphones from the brilliant SOL Republic!
4 years agoCorbin, KY
Great sound quality and very comfortable, love the color options and after destroying several sets of ear buds these have held up!
4 years agoBolingbrook, IL
I love these headphones for both bass and treble I recommend these to all my friends