Sol Republic Jax In-Ear Headphones - White and Black

by SOL REPUBLIC

JAX were created to put high quality sound and style within reach. Designed from the ground.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sol Republic Jax In-Ear Headphones - White and Black!
3 years agoNEW WHITELAND, IN
I had bought these for my boyfriend and he freaking loved them! - The only problem was that they shorted out after a couple weeks but he really didn't care - every time they went out on him he would return them for another pair - we were returning them soo much that the people at best buy would laugh at how thick out receipts were and they were paying us instead of us pay them every time we returned it. Sad part was that this past christmas they decided to discontinue them. My boyfriend was sooo pissed and hasn't been able to find anythling like it since.
3 years ago
These have an amazing sound quality. They were also very comfortable which is something I'm very picky about when choosing earphones. The only downside to them is that they stopped working after a few months. I usually always buy this brand at ROSS which is good because I get them for half the price they sell them.
4 years ago
These headphones where awesome until they completely cut out two weeks after I bought them. They are comfortable wear, but the price is a little steep for the quality given.
4 years agoWyoming, MI
I have them in blue but these are really nice. I feel like they cancel out noise around so it lets you listen to music or whatever you may be listening to very clear. The buds are also comfortable
4 years ago
The sound quality on these headphones are bomb but one side of mine broke after almost a year. I'm still debating on whether or not I should buy another pair.
4 years agoHurst, TX
Great sound, good quality! I really enjoy these headphones, I use them for music and also for talking on the phone when I do not want to hook up the bluetooth
4 years agoFredonia, NY
Really high quality audio. They even cancel noise to an extend. I use them most when I'm studying with friends and I don't want to get distracted.
4 years agoPompano beach, Fl
I have had two pairs of these head phones they are great and the sound quality is just as great as some of the more expensive ones on the market
4 years agoKelowna, British Columbia
Mediocre set of ear buds. I've had it for almost a year and the sound started going in and out a few months ago. I'm just waiting for them to completely "die" before I buy a new pair - probably wouldn't repurchase this pair.