SOL REPUBLIC - Amps In-Ear Headphones - Black

by SOL REPUBLIC

Delivers powerful sound for a complete experience i6 Sound Engines provide powerful sound you can almost feel. Offers deep bass, high clarity and crisp vocals. Engineered for comfort. Matches the natural shape of the ear canal. Sol Republic Amps In-Ear Headphones, Black is one of many Earbuds available through Office Depot. Made by SOL REPUBLIC.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SOL REPUBLIC - Amps In-Ear Headphones - Black!
4 years agoLouisville, KY
I had a horrible experience with these headphones. The sound quality was fantastic, but the build of the headphones was flimsy and broke in a couple weeks. I was gentle with my headphones and always kept them in a jewelry box when they were not on my head. The cord shorted out on me and the right ear bud broke! So disappointed. They were not cheap!!!
4 years agoWaterbury, CT
I bought these to use while cutting the grass and other outside work around the house. They work great! The sound quality is excellent. They fit in the ear perfect and stay in. They're not as bulky as other brands. I would recommend these for light use around the house.
4 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Great sound. long lasting and i love the fact that they give you unlimited earbuds replacements for free. i always lose the little rubbers. definitely would buy again
4 years agoWilliamson, WV
These are a really nice set of headphones. Good sound quality and they last for a long time. It gives you the quality of Beats and Bose without the hefty price tag that comes along with those.
3 years agoHonolulu, HI
My favorite headphones!! they are rather oddly shaped but they fit in ear perfectly and are rather comfortable. the mic and controls are super nice!!
4 years agoMuncie, IN
Great flowing sound. Fit great in the ear. Do not fall out. This is a great brand. You definitely get what you pay for. These are amazing
4 years agoAustin, TX
I love these awesome sound quality and don't get tangled up I've had them over a year already and they are in perfect condition
3 years agoLake Mary, FL
Good headphones all around. Haven't had a problem with them since I got them--you can definitely tell the difference.