BY SOL

• Wich one do you like more Corona or Sol?3 Answers
valerie s.
Rio Hondo
It’s rich without being heavy, with a good mouthfeel and a comforting, light creaminess. It’s lightly bitter and doesn’t venture into the sweet arena at all. The name is quite apt: It’s sunshine bright and quite relaxing, with no skunkiness to it at all.
Irene M.
Fontana, CA
I don't really like this product. I'm not a drinker so I don't like anything.But if you are a drinker please be responsible.Many people loose their life because others irresponsible choices
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I had this last year at a Fourth of July party and it wasn't too bad. Then again, I am not a real beer drinker but it is one of my husband's favorites.
Ruth G.
I really enjoyed this beer cold with a fresh lemon and salt Not to over powered and the price is great considering the taste is nice and refreshing
Amber S.
For a light mexican beer... you just about can't beat it!! add a lime and close your eyes... your on the white sandy beaches of cancun!!!
Alexandria Y.
Lexington, KY
They had this brand at a all inclusive resort I stayed at in Cancun!! It's like a mexican bud light. Drank mass amounts that week!
Laura C.
Bryan, TX
By far the best beer ever! It tastes very similar to corona but doesn't have the strong smell that corona does.
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Had it when we went to cancun and it's not bad at all its close to bud light or at least I think so
Jessica T.
I like to enjoy Sol beer with some homemade fish tacos or paired with some seafood. I like it!
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This Mexican beer is on the light side, I like to accompany food because is not as heavy.
Anayely A.
Wich one do you like more Corona or Sol?