BY SOL

E C.
fresno
Best beer for a michelada very smooth came across this beer by a family member and now my favorite go to beer now. Has everything you expect has a nice unique label packaging I recommend to try and you’ll love it!
Maritza D.
Carpentersvle, IL
If you’re looking for a “light” beer that isn’t actually bottled light, this is it! By far my absolute favorite beer. Such a great taste and super light and crisp. Love this beer so much!
Kate P.
Love this beer! It's got a smooth light flavor at first with a nice flavor towards the end, but no gross beer aftertaste. If you like corona you'll like this one.
Jess N.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of the FEW beers I’ll drink. And my uncle lives em. They’ve become a staple in selection during all cookouts and family get togethers
Mary J.
Statesboro, GA
THIS..This is one of the best beers for Summer - fresh and different. Add lime and you’re good to go..even better if you’re on the water!
Kesia S.
One of my favorites... Mexican beer, light, bubbly and good to enjoy in a summer afternoon... Give it a try!
Kim M.
Jacksonville
This is my favorite beer. Is smoother than Corona. It is different to find depending on where you live.
Sarah C.
So good! It's nice and light while still having flavour! It's a bit tart as if it already has a squirt of lemon without being bitter; just the flavour is there! My favourite summer beer by far. It's similar to Corona but it's cheaper and i find it tastes better too!
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Just back from a holiday in Spain and most places didn't sell my fav 🙄 so I opted for this. Was actually quite impressed. It's very light and I sometimes struggle with any bubbles with having IBS and never had a flare up. Thumbs up from me.
Leeann M.
Smiths Falls
Smooth, no after taste, and great for the backyard in the summer. Not too bitter, and minimal heartburn afterward.