Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50

SPF 50 Sunscreen – 80 Minute Water Resistant
Moisturizing Sun Protection Balm for Face, Lips + Tattoos

In Brazil, we love the sun and worship our skin. Nobody treats, protects and knows more about loving their bodies than in Brazil, so sun protection is taken to a whole new level. This targeted touch-and-go stick is perfect for the areas that need extra love and protection – edges of your swimwear, lips, nose, eyes, hands, and tattoos.

Sheer and powerful, and blended with body-loving skin smoothers, this is the SPF you want to wear.

WHAT IT IS:
Sun-smart and sun-sexy protection on-the-go

Protective and luxuriously pampering, My Sol Stick glides on effortlessly with each stroke enriched with the body worshipping, skin smoothing goodness of Cupuaçu Butter and our signature Brazilian Beauty Blend. A total sun-loving treat that’s sun-smart and sun-sexy. With broad spectrum 50 and UVA/UVB protection. 80 Minutes water-resistant.

WHAT IT DOES:
Targeted to protect sun-sensitive areas
Great for quick SPF touch-ups
Perfect travel-ready sun accessory
Luxuriously Protective and So Brazilian

THE SCENT:
In our delicious scent of Doce de Leite, inspired by a real Brazilian treat. Scrumptious and irresistible.

FRAGRANCE NOTES:
Toasty sugar, crema de caramel, vanilla bean

HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.

OUR BRAZILIAN BABE TIPS:
Apply over makeup for a subtle, dewy finish
Apply along tricky bikini and swimwear edges for seamless, body-loving coverage

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Made with our Signature Brazilian Beauty Blend:

Cupuaçu Butter: The Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols. These powerful ingredients help to lock in moisture and restore skin’s elasticity.

Açaí: This antioxidant super-fruit powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling healthy and young.

Coconut Oil: This oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Melts easily into the skin to soften, condition and moisturize.

Does this cause breakouts? ?
What is the finish like on the face? Is it greasy or matte? I dislike sunscreen that leaves you looking shiny.
WhAt is a good moisturizer for super dry skin ?
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Saugus, MA
1,196 reviews
it's travel-friendly and comes in a handy twist-up rollerball, making it satisfyingly easy to use. "I call this the 'It' SPF for on-the-go targeted applications to lips, face, nose, tattoos and most importantly, where you need extra protection, like the edges of your bikini. It will live in your purse for on-the-go touch-ups. Not only will it protect your skin from the sun but like all of Sol de Janeiro's product's, it's ultra-hydrating.
Kingwood, TX
Really great product. May seem small for a lot of people for price tag of $26, but it’s friendly for sensitive skin, children, and the reefs (animals!!). Product smells most like their chapstick in my opinion (a little more popcorny undertones) but I love it!! Great on face and lips, small surfaces like ears, and I use on all my upper body for even tone. [i don’t use sunblock on my legs so that’s why I don’t do it]
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I’ve been lathering my lips with the Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 every chance I get while on vacation and love how easily it glides on. I have also been using this multi-purpose stick on the kids faces and it is so much easier to apply then most other facial sunscreen sticks and leave no residue behind.
Easthampton, MA
Every single product from this brand blows my mind. I used the stick for the first time today on my shoulders and chest when laying out on a pool float. I’m naturally pretty fair, with lots of freckles and it gave me great protection. The smell is also to die for, as per usual.
Chicago
Been using for about a month now and I love it. Sometimes I just sit and smell it before applying because it smells like a mixture of cocoa butter and coconut. The smell wears off though after rubbing in so it doesn’t get stuck in your nose all day.
High quality SPF, but it leaves my skin feeling greasy or like I have a very thick product on my face. I prefer to not wear makeup with this because it cakes or sweats off after a couple hours. Doesn’t clog my skin though!
Highland, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a must-have product to throw in your beach bag! I especially love it for my tattoos! If you love the smell of Bum Bum Cream you’ll love the smell of this sunscreen stick! Perfect for application on face and tattoos.
Provo
Awesome sunscreen. Works beautifully for me, my husband, and my daughter, and it is a delight to put on because that Sol de Janeiro smell is so good and addictive. It is gentle and effective! Love love this.
San Antonio, TX
It’s super great I love it didn’t get sunburned and the smell is something like almonds and vanilla but more refreshing! Love that it stays on and the scent lasts alll day after being in the pool swimming
Purchased at: Sephora
Like all other Sol de Janeiro products, this “my sol stick” smells amazing! I have been looking for a sunscreen that works well under makeup as on its own .. and I finally found it! This sol stick is so great, easy to apply an easy to blend and doesn’t make my makeup look cakey. Definitely recommend. Love love love this ❤️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Knoxville , TN
a year ago
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 Has anyone tried this yet? Does it smell like the original bum bum scent?
Alina S. • a year ago
I have just received mine today. Smells amazing. Like bum bum cream. Pretty sure it is great as well. I have tried quite few of their products. Never been disappointed. ;)