Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50

SPF 50 Sunscreen – 80 Minute Water Resistant
Moisturizing Sun Protection Balm for Face, Lips + Tattoos

In Brazil, we love the sun and worship our skin. Nobody treats, protects and knows more about loving their bodies than in Brazil, so sun protection is taken to a whole new level. This targeted touch-and-go stick is perfect for the areas that need extra love and protection – edges of your swimwear, lips, nose, eyes, hands, and tattoos.

Sheer and powerful, and blended with body-loving skin smoothers, this is the SPF you want to wear.

WHAT IT IS:
Sun-smart and sun-sexy protection on-the-go

Protective and luxuriously pampering, My Sol Stick glides on effortlessly with each stroke enriched with the body worshipping, skin smoothing goodness of Cupuaçu Butter and our signature Brazilian Beauty Blend. A total sun-loving treat that’s sun-smart and sun-sexy. With broad spectrum 50 and UVA/UVB protection. 80 Minutes water-resistant.

WHAT IT DOES:
Targeted to protect sun-sensitive areas
Great for quick SPF touch-ups
Perfect travel-ready sun accessory
Luxuriously Protective and So Brazilian

THE SCENT:
In our delicious scent of Doce de Leite, inspired by a real Brazilian treat. Scrumptious and irresistible.

FRAGRANCE NOTES:
Toasty sugar, crema de caramel, vanilla bean

HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.

OUR BRAZILIAN BABE TIPS:
Apply over makeup for a subtle, dewy finish
Apply along tricky bikini and swimwear edges for seamless, body-loving coverage

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Made with our Signature Brazilian Beauty Blend:

Cupuaçu Butter: The Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols. These powerful ingredients help to lock in moisture and restore skin’s elasticity.

Açaí: This antioxidant super-fruit powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling healthy and young.

Coconut Oil: This oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Melts easily into the skin to soften, condition and moisturize.

Does this cause breakouts? ?
What is the finish like on the face? Is it greasy or matte? I dislike sunscreen that leaves you looking shiny.
WhAt is a good moisturizer for super dry skin ?
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Menasha, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hands down my #FAVORITE product from Sol de Janeiro! The scent is amazing, I wish you all could smell it! I absolutely love the Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50. The packaging is great, (I love anything in a stick form)! There is #SPF 50, which is awesome! I will buy this again for sure, I really can’t recommend this enough! I wish they made a candle in this scent, and I don’t even like most candles! Trust me, you can’t go wrong with this SPF stick from Sol de Janeiro! ❤️😊
Oceanside
I can’t say anything bad about sol de Janeiro love it all. The stick is no exception. I burn super easy so didn’t want to put the oil on my face so I use the stick and it worked great. I was a little concerned about breaking out or being too sensitive but I was just fine. I came home and I didn’t have my usual pink skin. I kept it on just like the instructions said and it worked just perfect. I love Brazil.
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
My face is super dry and always has burned in the summer unless I've used super strong sunscreen but then it never tanned evenly, until I purchased the sol stick I used this in my nose and forehead specifically and it worked super well! My face always felt moisturized! I've continued to use it in the winter against chapped cheeks and it is still working great!
Best sunscreen EVER!! I recommend this to everyone because one it smells AMAZING, two it leaves no sticky film and or white streaks of a normal sunscreen, and three it feels like nothing is on my skin and yet I haven’t got sunburned once since using this product!! Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50
Reynoldsburg
This stick smells amazing and gives a bit of moisture and SPF protection when I'm in the sun and at the pool in the summer! I use this on my lips and face most often. It is a bit on the pricey side so I try to purchase only when they have a coupon code, but otherwise I totally recommend!
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Ileanne C.
This smells amazing !!! Im sorry back to if it works, im currently on the try stage but so long it has work for me, my face and tattoo feel hydrated after using this, and the package is super friendly for everyday use
Louisville, KY
1,494 reviews
This saved my face this past summer! It is so easy to throw in a bag and just rub on your face and go. The spf 50 is my favorite part next to that signature fragrance of course. I used this almost daily and I think I have barely made a dent in the amount of product in here!
Oklahoma City, OK
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Sierra T.
I absolutely love this!! It’s my favorite product for summertime! It smells amazing, it doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy, && it’s also perfect if you have tattoos!! I love that it’s a balm instead of a lotion. Definitely recommend trying this baby out!!
Coral Springs , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this for my tropical vacation to protect my new tattoo and I love how nicely it applies and that it’s mess free. It’s a good value for the amount of product you get. The smell of course is amazing and i also like using it for my lips.
Got this to use as chapstick. It’s for your lips and seems to do a good job. Smells amazing just like the cream and moisturizes my lips well. I got this over their actual chapstick because it was more cost effective and works just as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Knoxville, TN
a year ago
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 Has anyone tried this yet? Does it smell like the original bum bum scent?
Alina S. • a year ago
I have just received mine today. Smells amazing. Like bum bum cream. Pretty sure it is great as well. I have tried quite few of their products. Never been disappointed. ;)