Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50

SPF 50 Sunscreen – 80 Minute Water Resistant
Moisturizing Sun Protection Balm for Face, Lips + Tattoos

In Brazil, we love the sun and worship our skin. Nobody treats, protects and knows more about loving their bodies than in Brazil, so sun protection is taken to a whole new level. This targeted touch-and-go stick is perfect for the areas that need extra love and protection – edges of your swimwear, lips, nose, eyes, hands, and tattoos.

Sheer and powerful, and blended with body-loving skin smoothers, this is the SPF you want to wear.

WHAT IT IS:
Sun-smart and sun-sexy protection on-the-go

Protective and luxuriously pampering, My Sol Stick glides on effortlessly with each stroke enriched with the body worshipping, skin smoothing goodness of Cupuaçu Butter and our signature Brazilian Beauty Blend. A total sun-loving treat that’s sun-smart and sun-sexy. With broad spectrum 50 and UVA/UVB protection. 80 Minutes water-resistant.

WHAT IT DOES:
Targeted to protect sun-sensitive areas
Great for quick SPF touch-ups
Perfect travel-ready sun accessory
Luxuriously Protective and So Brazilian

THE SCENT:
In our delicious scent of Doce de Leite, inspired by a real Brazilian treat. Scrumptious and irresistible.

FRAGRANCE NOTES:
Toasty sugar, crema de caramel, vanilla bean

HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.

OUR BRAZILIAN BABE TIPS:
Apply over makeup for a subtle, dewy finish
Apply along tricky bikini and swimwear edges for seamless, body-loving coverage

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Made with our Signature Brazilian Beauty Blend:

Cupuaçu Butter: The Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols, and Polyphenols. These powerful ingredients help to lock in moisture and restore skin’s elasticity.

Açaí: This antioxidant super-fruit powerhouse helps keep skin looking and feeling healthy and young.

Coconut Oil: This oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Melts easily into the skin to soften, condition and moisturize.

Is this product very sticky?
Does this cause breakouts? ?
What is the finish like on the face? Is it greasy or matte? I dislike sunscreen that leaves you looking shiny.
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Jessica D.
I love this SPF stick! 😍😍😍 It has that delicious Sol de Janeiro classic scent. It stays on even with extreme amounts of swimming and sweating! The only downside is that it’s not oil free. It’s definitely worth the price to me! Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 #followforfollow #beautyhaul
Jennifer L.
San Antonio, TX
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Jennifer L.
This Sol stick has proved to be great protection while we are out on the lake. I use it for my face and it is smooth and gentle and smells delicious while preventing me from sunburn. Love it 🥰
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Vitalijs O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE Sol De Janeiro but I must be honest, this product isn’t for everyone. You guys know that I am a sucker for good SPF😅but this guy requires a little bit of finessing to make it work. Since this sunscreen is in a highly-concentrated stick form it makes it difficult to distribute evenly all over face and neck. It goes on clear so you can’t really see where the product is applied. Which is why I wouldn’t recommend this stick SPF for your face! BUT! It is absolutely amazing for your ears, lips, nose and most importantly tattoos!! I have quite a few tattoos myself and I always use this guy for some high quality sun protection for my ink! Also ... just like all of Sol De Janeiro’s products this SPF stick smells like a vanilla-pistachio dream so it makes the overall experience even more pleasant!!😊4 Stars!✨✨✨✨#Sephora #SolDeJaneiro #SPF
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hands down my #FAVORITE product from Sol de Janeiro! The scent is amazing, I wish you all could smell it! I absolutely love the Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50. The packaging is great, (I love anything in a stick form)! There is #SPF 50, which is awesome! I will buy this again for sure, I really can’t recommend this enough! I wish they made a candle in this scent, and I don’t even like most candles! Trust me, you can’t go wrong with this SPF stick from Sol de Janeiro! ❤️😊
Stephanie L.
Flowery Br, GA
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Stephanie L.
This is the best smelling sun screen ever. I mean I’m not surprised because it’s SDJ. I put it on my daughter and she smelled like cake. It’s not super greasy and again smells amazing. This is perfect stick for on the go and my toddler fully enjoyed me putting it on her bc it was so sweet smelling haha.
Guillermina M.
Phoenix, AZ
This smells sooo good! It's thin, perfect for face AND lips. Reef safe, and has worked well so far. Can't get over how good it smells.
Aim W.
London
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Aim W.
It smells AMAZING! I have not had any allergic reaction to it. It’s great to apply on top of make up! It’s so small that you can throw it in your purse.
Suzy T.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Suzy T.
Takes you to a tropical island paradise every time you open it up! It makes the skin beyond smooth and soft! It doesn’t clog the pores, and hydrated the skin. It gives the face and beautiful glow my fiancé always compliments my skin when I have this on!
Sierra T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 uploaded by Sierra T.
I absolutely love this!! It’s my favorite product for summertime! It smells amazing, it doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy, && it’s also perfect if you have tattoos!! I love that it’s a balm instead of a lotion. Definitely recommend trying this baby out!!
Jennifer G.
1,680 reviews
This is fabulous! I use this as my SPF for my lips. Goes on smooth and conditions. Smells DIVINE too!! The stick of product is HUGE too so will last a long time! Would be great for the face and it’s supposed to be awesome over tattoos!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Sol de Janeiro My Sol Stick SPF 50 Has anyone tried this yet? Does it smell like the original bum bum scent?
Alina S. il y a 2 ans
I have just received mine today. Smells amazing. Like bum bum cream. Pretty sure it is great as well. I have tried quite few of their products. Never been disappointed. ;)