BeautyFragranceSol de Janeiro
Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 027 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Salted Caramel, Pistachio, VanillaFragrance Description: This is the scent of summer, beloved in the iconic Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. Blended with addictive gourmand notes of salted caramel, pistachio, jasmine, and vanilla, this boldly delicious fragrance always inspires compliments and curiosity. Prepare to want more and more. About the Bottle: Inspired by the golden sun in Rio, the faceted cap catches the light, creating a dream dance of shimmered rays and sparks of joy. The rounded curve of glass invites touch while holding the full-bodied fragrance within.

does this last a while?
Is it worth buying the Sol de Janeiro ‘Cheirosa ‘62 ‘ perfume if you already own the body spray, is there anything special about the perfume version of the scent ?
Is this mini better and worth it? Does it last you,??
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Danielle  M.
Bremerton, WA
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Danielle  M.
I'm reviewing for the body mist and the body lotion of the same scent. They have the most AMAZING smell! The perfect amount of sugary sweet. The scent of the lotion (called Brazilian Bum Bum Cream) stays all day long and it's so creamy and moisturizing. The spray has the same scent but doesn't last very long.
Jackie R.
N Chesterfld, VA
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jackie R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells just like Brazilian Bum Bum cream. It’s very youthful, perfect for a high energy summer day or beach day with its strong coconut note. I found that it didn’t last long at all but that’s often the case for me with a tiny sampler size.
Amber S.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells amazing 🤩 you need just a few pumps and that’s it. I love it and it lasts a long time!
Emily B.
Millsboro, DE
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Sephora
If this scent lasted longer than ~20 minutes it would be an easy 10 out of 5 stars it smells that good! I just can’t get past how short the smell lasts. I will say that the travel bottle has a great amount of product in it and will get you through weeks and weeks of sprays, not to mention that it’s a convenient size to store and take with you during traveling or going out for the night. I am obsessed with the smell of this- just know you’ll have to reapply. I actually just ran out and can’t bring myself to get rid of the cute bottle yet.
Yolanda B.
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Yolanda B.
I read a review where the writer said that the perfume was unfortunate because it didn’t smell like the body mist. I was timid about buying it because of that review, i love the mist and didnt want my experience to be ruined. Well I finally made the purchase and for that reason alone is why you should try things for yourself. Reviews are so subjective. To my nose, this smells just like the mist and lasts longer so I am very pleased.
Sydney C.
Tempe, AZ
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sydney C.
I have the body mist in the same scent ( Cheirosa 62 Sol de Janiero ), so I definitely needed the perfume! The body mist doesn’t last long so I wanted a version that would last all day. Although it doesn’t last as long as other Eau de Parfums, it smells amazing and lasts longer than the body mist, which i’ll take!! Best smell ever.
Tamra O.
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Tamra O.
During the spring and summer; hell even the fall and winter for me, you’ll want to smell like you just came back from a months long exotic vacation. This perfum smells so good I honestly could sit for hours just smelling it. For me, it reminds of a certain time and place so wearing this my days are always filled w sunshine.
Danielle A.
Devon, PA
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Danielle A.
I love this perfume! Smells divine. Classic sol scent found at Sephora. Definitely will purchase again Sol De Janeiro Mini Sol Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 027 Oz/ 8 Ml Eau De Parfum Spray
Cecilia P.
Bellflower, CA
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cecilia P.
[product:sol-de-janeiro-mini-sol-cheirosa-62-eau-de-parfum-027-oz/-8-ml-eau-de-parfum-spray] from Sol de Janeiro reminds me of summer. It’s sweet scent of caramel, jasmine and vanilla remind me as if I were on a tropical vacation. Comes in a glass tube with a gold top of luxury.
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Sol de Janeiro Mini SOL Cheirosa '62 Eau de Parfum 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Amy M.
I would probably give this 5 stars if it lasted longer. It’s a really nice and light summery scent. I’ve had so many friends and family ask for a spritz on themselves when they’ve seen me using it. It’s very easy to stash in my tiny purse, so I’ve been keeping it with me all spring and summer this year.