BeautyFragranceSol de Janeiro
Coco Cabana Hand Cream Sealed 17 Oz/ 50 Ml Full Size

Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Hand Cream Sealed 1.7 Oz/ 50 Ml Full Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Hand Cream Sealed 1.7 Oz/ 50 Ml Full Size!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Hand Cream Sealed 1.7 Oz/ 50 Ml Full Size uploaded by Michelle  B.
I'm in love with everything this brand has. I only gave 4 stars because of the hand cream is a bit runny it left my skin feeling greasy. I love the smell but don't like the texture.
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
I really like this particular scent. It is a tropical beach scent with a touch of praline. Honestly, at first, it reminded me of popcorn! I think it is one of those scents that you are either going to really love or hate. No in-between. From the same company that brings us Bum Bum Cream. I found this hand lotion extremely moisturizing and just sinks right in. Long lasting moisturizer. A little pricey for hand lotion, though.
Anna  C.
Columbia, TN
Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana Hand Cream Sealed 1.7 Oz/ 50 Ml Full Size uploaded by Anna  C.
I absolutely love this scent and perfect size for my purse. Pros are scent and size. Con is the formula is thin and doesn’t last long. Just a tad thicker formula would be great. It is very affordable when you can get it on sale. I have recommended this already #soldejaneiro #summerscent

Looking for your answer?