MakeupFragranceBody MistsSol de Janeiro
Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 30 oz/ 90 mL

Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL

An all-over hair and body fragrance mist of the Cheirosa '39 fragrance, with notes of young green coconut cream, tropical orchid, and toasted praline. Scent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandKey Notes: Coconut Cream, Tropical Orchid, Toasted Praline Formulation: Lightweight LiquidIngredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

Does this product always leave an oily residue?
Does this smell more coconuty or more like vanilla? I am searching for a good sweet scent for summer! 🤩
Does this work well for your hair. Is scent like the lotion? Would love to try more by this brand!
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL!
ScentofAPearl O.
N Chesterfld, VA
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by ScentofAPearl O.
Love these scents. The full line is definitely worth the buy my only complaint is i bought them to late in the season, now i have to wait to summer, as I feel as they are summer scents. I can’t wait!!!
Casey C.
Grove City, OH
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by Casey C.
As with all my other Sol De Janeiro reviews, this review will be similar! Sol De Janeiro never fails, they make a quality product that I will continue to purchase over and over again. This one has a bit more of a coconut smell to it vs their original bum bum smell but that doesn't make any less worthy of a great review. Every time I spray this I'm reminded of being at the beach! I would definitely recommend this product!
breanna N.
Marion, IL
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by breanna N.
I cant stress enough how AMAZING this stuff smells, i love, love, love it! Its lightweight and can be sprayed anywhere! I use it everyday and would highly recommend it. I dont think it needs any type of improvement and the coconut smell is luscious for sure Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL
Lori M.
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by Lori M.
I am really liking this brand #Soldejaneiro and everything they stand for and all that. So I knew when I got this for free that they wouldnt dissappoint when they made the Coco Cabana Cheirosa '39 Hair and Body Spray. The smell is so amazing, you can smell the cocnut cream, vanilla of course and than you get the suddle hints of tropical orchid, creamy sandalwood and toasted pralines. The smell lasted all day on me and my hair. It ddidnt make my hair oily either when I sprayed it on. It just had a nice suddle hint of the spray which was perfect cause its not to overwhelming.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by Stacey M.
I got this in a bundle & I absolutely love the scent! It smells like fresh coconuts 🥥🥥🥥 I love all Sol De Janeiro's body sprays, so it's hard to pick a favorite. If you like tropical scents & coconut 🥥, you'll love this spray. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
This is my signature scent! I love the co co cabana body cream, OMG it smells so good I could eat it with a spoon! Whenever I wear it I get compliments like crazy! People want to eat ME with a spoon! LOL
Tish E.
Wilmington, DE
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by Tish E.
One of my favorite new body sprays. I love the fruity coconut smell! Some people say it smells like buttered popcorn but in my opinion the lotion version has a strong buttery smell and the spray it’s more of a nutty coconut. I would recommend, it’s perfect for vacation!
Jamie J.
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by Jamie J.
Love this body spray! It has such a signature smell. I constantly get compliments whenever I have it on. This spray has such a light and tropical scent. I apply it after I take a shower, and it leaves no residue. I love the packaging and I love the color choice for this body spray.
elizabeth S.
Scituate, MA
Sol de Janeiro Coco Cabana Hair and Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL uploaded by elizabeth S.
Not a huge perfume/spray lady, but I like what I like. This spray lasts the day like perfume, and smells like summer. There’s something really light and sexy about the scent to me, without being musky or overbearing. Plus it’s around $20, and you don’t need to continuously apply- so you’re getting mucho bang for your buckSol de Janeiro
Lisa T.
Rexburg, ID
I love this fragrance! I get so many compliments on it. The only reason it doesn’t get five stars is the scent seems to change as you go throughout your day and I don’t love it as much later in the day. It’s never bad, it’s just not as good later on in my opinion.