Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist

A deliciously voluptuous hair and body fragrance with warm and welcoming notes of caramelized vanilla and toasted macadamia nut to satisfy every craving. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: In Brazil one essential beauty secret is to be cheirosa (sheh-ro-zah), which means to always smell delicious.

Is it worth the hype?
I really love vanilla fragrances but want to try something a bit different, I would also like something that would last all day. Is this worth a try?Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist!
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by katelyn L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like it but not as much as the original cherosa 62 . This one is very sweet, smells like macadamia but cookies but it also smells like buttered popcorn or rather caramel corn . I feel like it’s a bit too nutty , but smells good , I will still use it . I want to try layering the 2 fragrances together . I love how sweet this one is.
erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by erica G.
I'm in love with this scent! It's all I want to wear. It has more depth than the bum bum '62 scent and its also more "nutty" than the coco cabana '39 scent. If you like both of those scents you will enjoy this one. It lasts longer, it's a tad stronger, and you won't regret this purchase. The white chocolate in this scent is very prevalent and the tonka bean keeps it lingering for hours. We need a bigger bottle and some lotion to go with this lovely scent. It's by far my favorite and I pray they keep it in their line. #shelfie
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Nola S.
Perfection! This smells so yummy and good. It lasts forever and gets compliments everywhere I go. The only improvement I could think of is a bigger bottle. This does not smell like cheap body spray. SDJ does body spray right!
Samantha K.
Macomb, MI
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Samantha K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing affordable summer perfume. It smells literally like candy and is super affordable. Totally recommend.
Savannah B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Savannah B.
I purchased this mist after seeing reviews talking about how it smelled just like fresh baked cookies- I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect gourmand baked goods scent so this sounded absolutely incredible to me. Unfortunately I was not a fan of this scent on my skin at all. It smelled exactly like burnt nuts and had a strange synthetic sort of smell. I had high hopes for this one but I am not a fan.
ScentofAPearl O.
N Chesterfld, VA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by ScentofAPearl O.
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by ScentofAPearl O.
Love these scents. The full line is definitely worth the buy my only complaint is i bought them to late in the season, now i have to wait to summer, as I feel as they are summer scents. I can’t wait!!!
Sondra R.
Napa, CA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Sondra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
gourmand, inviting notes of caramelized vanilla, toasted macadamia nut, sea salt, white chocolate and coconut blossom
Mika Y.
California, CA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Mika Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume was not what I was expecting… it was not a coconut fruity scent that I was expecting… instead it is a warm vanilla scent that is not too overbearing. This is by far my favorite vanilla perfume! It is so sweet and warm and keep it in my to go bag! The scent is strong when you first apply but settles down in a few minutes!! I definitely would recommend to my vanilla lovers!!
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Angelina R.
I accidentally bought this instead of the original Brazilian Crush perfume, but I’m not disappointed with my order. It smells so good, just like caramel and macadamia nuts. I think the price is also very good as well, considering that it smells amazing. It doesn’t last that long though.
Brittany A.
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '71 Body Mist uploaded by Brittany A.
I love this so much more than the original Brazilian Crush spray! If you ever had B&BW's caramel popcorn products back in the day, think that! It smells like the most decadent, delicious caramel popcorn. The only drawback is it doesn't last very long, so I keep it with me all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chloe F.
il y a 2 mois
Kia F. il y a 2 mois
No because The mist and Perfume does not last. I took my back to Sephora but it does smell great. Great beachy coconut scent very sweet
Kaitlin W.
Riverside, CA
il y a 2 mois
Essie P. il y a 2 mois
I love it. I keep a small bottle in my purse
Stephanie M.
Denver, CO
il y a un an
katelyn L. il y a 6 mois
It lasts a while . It doesn’t smell like the bum bum cream. It smells a lot more like the cocoa cabana . It does smell like buttered popcorn at first , Then it smells like Caramel corn and macadamia nut cookies . I prefer the regular bum bum scent but this one smells good , they smell good together also!