BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerSol de Janeiro
Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ 03 Oz Sample Spray

Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Amy O.
OK I have been dying to try their infamous bum bum cream, and this parfum is supposed to be the same scent. Love the scent, it definitely gives warm beachy vibes. Unfortunately this spray sample was a little too strong for me, so I couldn’t wear it long before I had to wash it off 😢 I think if you are even slightly sensitive to fragrance (as I guess I am these days), best to stick with their body cream or maybe hair products.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how this smell is. I received a sample size and I cherish every last drop of perfume. It smells exactly like the bum bum cream but with the perfume it actually lasts a while. The coconut and vanilla mixture is just right
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Angela  R.
I really like this scent! It reminds me of summer and the beach. It's not ot a fruity or floral scent, but very heavenly outdoorsy scent.
Amanda E.
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Amanda E.
I received this sample recently and love it. It is a more Suttle fragrance and seems to be long lasting so far. I love how this scent isn't over powering. I would probably purchase in the future.
Heather S.
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Heather S.
This is the Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa ‘62 Eau De Parfum. Love this fragrance❣️ Such a warm vanilla like scent. Irresistible! Ideal summer scent. So intoxicating! “Blended with addictive gourmand (food loving) notes of salted caramel, pistachio, jasmine petals, and vanilla to touch all senses”. I wanted to shout out ☀️ Sol De Janeiro ☀️. This is a great example of a company committed to creating products that are good for your skin AND good for the earth. They use sustainably sourced and recyclable packaging. And are made in the USA. Just to name a few. We all need to be mindful of our impact on Mother Earth. Reduce ~ Reuse ~ Recycle ♻️ Who doesn’t want to be Cheirosa = to smell incredibly delicious.❤️
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm in-love with all of the Cheirosa '62 scented products! The Brazilian Bum Bum cream, Brazilian Touch Hand Cream, Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel and the Brazilian Crush Hair and Body Fragrance Mist! I still have yet to try the body scrub, shampoo and conditioner and hair mask that have this scent. I was so excited to find out they made a parfume with this scent!! I have had 3 samples and used up 2 so far. The only issue with this is the staying power sucks! I feel as though it doesn't last longer than 45 minutes. But when I mix it with the bum bum cream and hair and body mist and I can smell it a lot longer. I'm obsessed with my Sol De Janeiro products!!!
Laine H.
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Laine H.
This smells like a Brazilian beach getaway. I personally would use this on summer vacation at beach or pool. Not an everyday perfume for me.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Jennifer L.
Summer, beaches and sunsets... This is what this scent of the infamous bum bum cream reminds me of. It's beautiful but not long lasting and why I gave it 4 stars.
Zoia S.
Bothell, WA
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray uploaded by Zoia S.
Sol De Janeiro Cheirosa 62 Eau De Parfum 1ml/ .03 Oz Sample Spray Received a sample as a gift. A long-lasting fragrance, suitable for those who like sweet aromas. Great for fall. #voxbox #influenster
Melanie D.
I love the smell of this perfume from Sol de Janeiro. It smells exactly like the Bum Bum cream by Sol de Janeiro. In love with this scent and I would recommend it. Long lasting and a little goes a long way. I will be purchasing a bigger bottle of this perfume

Looking for your answer?