Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Getaway Set

A trio of bestsellers in the iconic Cheirosa '62 fragrance (Brazilian Bum Bum Cream fragrance).Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients:- Guaraná: Contains caffeine to help support natural circulation, energy, and smooth skin- Cupuaçu Butter: Full of fatty-acids, phytosterols, and polyphenols to lock in moisture and help restore skin's elasticity. - Açaí Oil: The antioxidant powerhouse packed into one superfruit helps keep skin looking and feeling young.

Is this product worth the money?
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Carnaval Getaway Set!
Woodlawn
A good bundle to try out the Sol de Janeiro line. Every product has such a great tropical scent that I get many compliments on. I wish the scent lasted
Atlanta, GA
Love love love it!!!! Perfect kit for a tropical get away!!! Worth the price wish they gave something with spf in it but everything is great in the bag.
202 cherry st
Perfect mascara. Makes you look like your wearing falsies. Lobe this brand perfect for night and day fits right in my purse love love love this
Miami Lakes, FL
Great gift set! Only wish that the body wash was a bit larger. I  used it up way too quickly. Smells amazing!
Lockport, IL
No idea why this stuff is so hyped up. This lotion is supposed to firm your butt. I’ve noticed no changes whatsoever.
sterling heights
I like this brand. Smell so good. The smell is the same like a parfume. Everything for this brand is fantastic.
Belmont, MA
Love the gentle scent of this that cleans and moisturizes my body without stripping of all moisture.
Broussard, LA
LOVE EVERYTHING FROM THE BUM BUM LINE!! The body wash is great and smells amazing!!!
Oakville, ON
I love that you get to try 3 minis but still get a decent amount of product in each. The entire lime smells AMAZING and I love that this includes a travel pouch. The shower gel is nice and makes your skin soft and clean. The bum bum cream is very hydrating and the spray smells so nice that I wear it instead of perfume. Great value to get to try their top 3 products, in my opinion!
Sydney, NS
I love all sol de Janeiro products🙌🏻 they have me I’m a customer forever I think I really liked the shower gel it all smells amazing and you feel clean also the body spray I keep in my purse it’s a great size for that and the bum bum well it’s so creamy and lasts a while which is great in winter months and you don’t need a whole lot of it