Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Bath Bomba uploaded by Erin R.Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Bath Bomba uploaded by Amie W.

BY SOL DE JANEIRO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious bath bomb infused with the addictive Bum Bum Cream fragrance and packed with skin-loving ingredients for an indulgent, sensorial escape. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Indulge in an effervescent soak packed with skin-loving algae extract, sea salt, cupuacu butter, acai oil, and coconut Oil. Bum Bum Bath Bomba will whisk you away to Rio's beautiful beaches the warm wet sand, perfect for playtime, and rippling turquoise waters with serene seafoam to provide the perfect back drop for total relaxation. One half represents sand, one half represents the sea, and together they are a completely immersive experience. You will emerge from the tub with detoxified and nourished skin, and lightly scented with the signature pistachio and salted caramel cheirosa '62 fragrance. This pairs beautifully with the award-winning, cult-favorite Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, animal by-products, propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

Buy on Sephora
Samantha S.
Besides the price this bath bomb is amazing. The moment after I stepped in my bath my skin felt so soft. It creates a very pretty bluish green color. The smell is so relaxing and it made my whole bathroom smell like a spa. I have the bum bum shower gel and knew that I had to purchase a couple of these and I don’t regret it one bit. Definitely will be buying again.
Ariel B.
Coeur d'Alene
This is the first bath bomb I have used, usually I dont take baths so it's a rarity for me. I had to try this because I love this companies other products and wanted to treat my skin to something nice. The smell is amazing of course and after the bath my skin was so soft and happy.
Liz D.
I don’t think it’s fair for me to really rate this product since I haven’t tried it yet. I have tried everything else they have though and their other products are phenomenal. I can only imagine how great this is. It’s about $9 but I’ve spent that much on a great bath bomb at lush that was worth it, so I am willing to spend the $9 and I have a small tub so half a bomb might work perfectly. Will be back to update after trying it, but so far my expectation is 5/5
Mallorie T.
Lancaster, PA
I’m already obsessed with the bum bum cream so grabbing this as soon as it came out was not even a decision for me. I automatically bought it right away. It makes the water a gorgeous blue and smells AMAZING as all of their products do. But it makes you smell amazing for such a long time and makes your skin super soft after you get out of the bath. I need to buy so many more because these are amazing and since I’m pregnant baths are my go to right now. I need one for every bath I take!
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Looking to smell incredible for hours? Want soft skin? What about feeling like you’re on the beach! This bath bomb offers it all! The only downfall for me is it’s 10$ a bath bomb at Sephora, however if you where already buying lush than why not?? Plus if you love the smell it also comes in a mist or a cellulite cream!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Goodbye lush hello sol de janeiro! Dare I say this smells better than most of the bath bombs I’ve purchased from almost everywhere else. Such a treat in a bath! The smell. The way it makes my skin feel. I wish I could use these daily. They truly are the best and most relaxing beachy bath bomb around
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I really loved trying this out! I’m not usually a fan of bath bomb and have an issue finding the time as a mother to a rambunctious little boy, but I managed- and I’m pleasantly surprised! I think everyone should give this a try just once. It left my skin soft and smelling amazing!
nina ❥.
I have tried this bath bomb before and the smell is incredible. I am in need to get another one so badly. I love the way it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is great for relaxing and just taking a moment to yourself after a long day of work and play.
Janeigne N.
I bought this because I use EVERYTHING Sol De Janeiro. I already love taking baths so the fact that my bath can smell like this makes it better. Yes, it’s a bit pricey for a bath bomb, but if you shop at Lush like I do, it’s about the same price.
Hope S.
If you love the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, you will need 10 of these. The smell is heavenly! Turns the water a beautiful turquoise blue and the best part is how your skin feels. In the bath, it feels almost creamy, once you get out it feels so soft and smooth. The price point is well worth it, I’m already planning on stocking up on more.
tierney j.
Winnipeg, MB
Best scent ever! 😍 does anybody know if there’s a perfume that smells similar, if so, I need it
Marie G.
Manchester
Is this product vegan?
Rosline V.
Dubai, Dubai
How good is this for dry skin?
Susan S.
Bethesda, MD
Is this good for oily skin? Follow me on insta and I’ll follow back: stylewithsamij0n
Katie R.
Is this product worth the $10? How does it compare to a lush bath bomb?