Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Bath Bomba uploaded by Amie W.

BY SOL DE JANEIRO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious bath bomb infused with the addictive Bum Bum Cream fragrance and packed with skin-loving ingredients for an indulgent, sensorial escape. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Indulge in an effervescent soak packed with skin-loving algae extract, sea salt, cupuacu butter, acai oil, and coconut Oil. Bum Bum Bath Bomba will whisk you away to Rio's beautiful beaches the warm wet sand, perfect for playtime, and rippling turquoise waters with serene seafoam to provide the perfect back drop for total relaxation. One half represents sand, one half represents the sea, and together they are a completely immersive experience. You will emerge from the tub with detoxified and nourished skin, and lightly scented with the signature pistachio and salted caramel cheirosa '62 fragrance. This pairs beautifully with the award-winning, cult-favorite Brazilian Bum Bum Cream. This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten, animal by-products, propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

Liz D.
I don’t think it’s fair for me to really rate this product since I haven’t tried it yet. I have tried everything else they have though and their other products are phenomenal. I can only imagine how great this is. It’s about $9 but I’ve spent that much on a great bath bomb at lush that was worth it, so I am willing to spend the $9 and I have a small tub so half a bomb might work perfectly. Will be back to update after trying it, but so far my expectation is 5/5
Hope S.
If you love the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, you will need 10 of these. The smell is heavenly! Turns the water a beautiful turquoise blue and the best part is how your skin feels. In the bath, it feels almost creamy, once you get out it feels so soft and smooth. The price point is well worth it, I’m already planning on stocking up on more.
morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Looking to smell incredible for hours? Want soft skin? What about feeling like you’re on the beach! This bath bomb offers it all! The only downfall for me is it’s 10$ a bath bomb at Sephora, however if you where already buying lush than why not?? Plus if you love the smell it also comes in a mist or a cellulite cream!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Goodbye lush hello sol de janeiro! Dare I say this smells better than most of the bath bombs I’ve purchased from almost everywhere else. Such a treat in a bath! The smell. The way it makes my skin feel. I wish I could use these daily. They truly are the best and most relaxing beachy bath bomb around
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Loved everything about this Bath Bomb! It was fun to drop in the bath, smelled amazing and left my skin feeling perfectly hydrated but still fresh and clean (not like some that leave you feeling filmy) highly recommended!
Kimberly B.
The smell is amazing! I live for the BumBum cream! Best bath bomb ever! I honestly love the whole collection. My skin was left so soft and everyone at work was intoxicated by the smell. It’s an awesome product highly recommend the entire line! You wont regret it!
nina ❥.
I have tried this bath bomb before and the smell is incredible. I am in need to get another one so badly. I love the way it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is great for relaxing and just taking a moment to yourself after a long day of work and play.
Janeigne N.
I bought this because I use EVERYTHING Sol De Janeiro. I already love taking baths so the fact that my bath can smell like this makes it better. Yes, it’s a bit pricey for a bath bomb, but if you shop at Lush like I do, it’s about the same price.
Jessika A.
waukee
Literally the best smell to ever be invented. It also makes your skin super soft. I think the smell lasts for awhile which is better then most bath bomb. It’s a little pricy for one bath bomb but you could always break it into smaller pieces. Overall a great product!!
Samantha B.
Orlando
I usually look to Lush when it comes to bath bombs, but this definitely gives lush a run for their money. This is my new favorite. I have an average skin type, but this made me feel above average!

I definitely recommend!
tierney j.
Winnipeg, MB
Best scent ever! 😍 does anybody know if there’s a perfume that smells similar, if so, I need it
Susan S.
Is this good for oily skin? Follow me on insta and I’ll follow back: stylewithsamij0n
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you like it?
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
Omg! I didn’t know they made bath bombs!! Has anyone tried these? And please tell me they smell like the lotion! 😍🤤
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
Is this going to be a million dollars? Would love to try it