Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream

A silky-smooth, addictively scented cream that leaves hand feeling soft. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Meet your Brazilian secret to an irresistible touch. Cupuacu butter helps to hydrate and nourish, while acai, known for its antioxidant-rich benefits, keeps hands looking young. Conditioning coconut oil protects your beautiful manicure as cuticles are left moisturized and manageable, and selenium-rich Brazil nut fuels protein enzymes to keep nails long and strong. Every contact is magic with our Cheirosa '62 signature fragrance, as notes of pistachio and salted caramel set the tone for seduction. Hands are so soft that, with a simple touch, you will have them begging for more. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and is not tested on animals. It is formulated without propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

Does this make your hands sticky or it absorbs well?
Why can I not answer a question? I keep being told it contains a bad word? I have not typed any words that could be considered bad. Anyone else having that issue on this product?
Thoughts on this?
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream!
2 months agoCrowley, TX
Words cannot explain how amazing this brand and smell is. I use all of Sol de Janeiro products and none of them let me down. My hands feel like silk immediately after using and I constantly smell my hands because it smells so good you could eat it!!
2 months agoSan Jose, CA
Leaves my skin feeling extra smooth! Another great part is the smell is so delicious but still very faint where it’s not overwhelming. I use this hand lotion every day at least once in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
3 days agoMilwaukee
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was very much lacking for me. It’s very thin in consistency, which is fine, but I prefer something more dense for my hands. The smell is top notch, but I wish it didn’t leave my hands wanting more moisture after using.
3 days agoReedsville, PA
Love this hand cream, it's in my pocketbook at all times. Smells Amazing just like the Bum bum cream.. my hands are very soft after applying it. Soaks right into my skin without being super greasy. Yes I will buy again.
2 months agoBaton Rouge, LA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Touch Hand Cream uploaded by Thanh B.
I love Sol de Janeiro products, work so well with my skin and smell good too. The hand cream is very hydrating without being too greasy on my hand. I usually have sweet on my hands so every time I use hand cream, it’s so uncomfortable. But this one sinks in so fast an feel really nice.
3 days agoCochranton, PA
Sol de Janiero is one of my favorite brands and they definitely know how to make a hydrating hand cream. This is the one I keep in my purse for on the go. And the smell. Mmmm..
a month agoPickerington, OH
Love this as a travel friendly hand cream. It almost feels like water as you rub it in which I prefer so I don’t need to wait for my hands to dry. And of course it smells delicious.
2 months agoCarmel, IN
My favorite hand cream. Super moisturizing and smells absolutely amazing. Whenever I pull it out of my purse to apply, people automatically want to know what smells so good.
2 months ago
I have very dry hands from working in the medical field and washing my hands 1000 times a day and I carry this around with me everywhere!! It smells just like the classic bumbum and it’s in a convenient tube instead of that little pot which can be difficult to carry around in your purse or work bag. It’s a little pricy but if your looking to treat yourself and want an amazingly moisturizing hand cream that smells like heaven this is it!
2 months agoSpring lake, MI
This smells incredible. I like to put a thin layer on and breathe it in. It's like a mental vacation for a mom's t. I love that the squeeze tube allows you to get every last drop out of the container. My hands feel soft, not greasy after use. Flip top makes for easy, quick access on the go vs. Trying to screw off and on a cap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...