Sol de Janeiro

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I wanted to kinda hate this because it’s a little pricey for a clear lip balm, but oh my goodness do I love this!! I use it all the time, it smells amazing and is very moisturizing! Definitely going to be repurchasing
5 / 5
Questo burro labbra oltre che avere un paio di 24 mesi ha una quantità maggiore ti tanti altri Lip balm. Contiene burro di cupuacu, olio di cocco e olio di acai che idratano le labbra per contrastare secchezza e rughette. Dona lucentezza alle labbra ma ottimo anche come base o maschera prima di applicare un rossetto.
5 / 5
I love this lip balm so much! It moistures my lips and leaves them hydrated and smooth. There’s many lip balms that I’ve tried that doesn’t compare to this lip balm as other ones don’t last as long with how long it moistures my lips but when using the Sol De Janerio Brazilian Kiss Lip Butter it’s a whole different experience and I love the product dearly!!. If your thinking about if you should or shouldn’t buy this lip balm let me tell you that you 100% should if you have severely dry lips, And also to say the smell of the lip balm is the best smell ever! It smells so good almost like you want to eat it haha! Overall this product is amazing and I love it!