BY SOL DE JANEIRO

A lip butter infused with nourishing cupuacu, acai, and coconut oil, leaving them soft with a dewy sheen that intensifies your natural lip color. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter nourishes lips for a soft, supple feel. Powered by a blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuacu butter, antioxidant powerhouse acai, and super-conditioning coconut oil, it leaves lips traced with a Brazilian caramel scent. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is formulated without PEG's, synthetic colors, animal by-products, and propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences-incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

• Does this lip balm make your lips look greasy? Or overly ...1 Answers
  • Is this a lip balm I've only used chapstick because my li...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the Sol De Janeiro lip butter?? I just r...1 Answers
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter
  • "Best lip and whatever balm ever... Nourishing, repairing, and smells delicious. Will be my go to for good..." in 44 reviews
  • "This a very hydrating product. Its creamy and smooth.It keeps your lips soft and supple. It's a nice product to use in dry seasons." in 21 reviews
  • "This is absolutely the most amazing lip butters I have ever used! It is so moisturizing and silky smooth. I use it all day, every day, and I have bought so many more already because I never want to be without this. I love the smell, it's like a sweet, caramel like dessert, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't taste like anything though...lol. Just so you know. It is so good that my boyfriend stole my first one and now he has one in his pocket, one in the car, and one by hi side of the bed because he loves it so much. Also, they are huge! Like the old school oversized lip smackers. But I actually like it because they really do last a long long time. They are a little pricey, but they are so worth it guys. I am so glad I tried this out, because I finally found a lip balm/treatment that will keep my horrible dry, cracked lips smooth and soft. PS. I have always had the driest of lips, and this has truly saved them. I would wake up with cracked, bloody lips. Not even kidding, and this has been what has saved them. If you have dry, cracked lips, try this. Also, but it at sephora, so if you for some reason hate it, you can take it back for an exchange or refund. But I am telling you, I think you will absolutely love this." in 11 reviews
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's funny how 100 people might love a product and you'll find 100 more who won't. I purchased this as an add-on in my FabFitFun box and I wasn't thrilled. Value was amazing as it was discounted but it was too greasy for my liking. I prefer lip balms to be hydrating and to be easily absorbed, this was not. It just felt greasy on top of my lips not like an extension of my lips which is what I like from another brand. That other brand literally melts into my lips keeping them hydrated for hours. Unfortunately I will not repurchase at full price but I would if it's discounted and I can use it for my elbows or the corners of my mouth when it gets especially dry in the winter.
Dasha K.
Bensalem, PA
My favorite lip product ever!  I was a little concerned at first because it does have a high price tag for a lip butter, but I fell in love with it, and would buy it again and again.  It smells amazing (really, every product by sol de janeiro smells great), but it also moisturizes the lips very well.  I first bought it in September when my lips started cracking from dryness and this lip butter changed the situation in a second.  You don't get a lot of product though and that's the only negative for me, but it does last for a good amount of time.
Megan B.
I would love to give this a glowing review. However, there’s a few problems with it. First of all the price is misleading because when you see the tube online or in person it looks pretty big. It seems like there would be a lot of product! But there’s not. Secondly when it runs down to the bottom there still plenty of product in the tube but unfortunately the plastic prevents you from getting it out without having to stick your fingers in it. Is it the best lip balm I’ve ever used? No. Is it good lip balm? Yes. Is it worth the price? I don’t think so.
Morgan M.
Rocklin
Let's start with I am a huge chapstick addict. I always have one on me, even last week my boyfriend was asking if he could used chapstick and pulled out 6 out of my purse and asked which flavor he wanted. That's how die hard I am about chapstick. This lip butter is a total game changer I do not apply chapstick as much as I use, I use this once maybe twice a day and that is all I need. I have stopped using other ones except for a burts bees that always happens to be around when I cant find this one. I have noticed a softness to my lips, I never thought in a million years I would spend 18 dollars on a lip butter/chapstick type product and here I am planning on repurchasing over and over again. I went from having to apply chapstick upwards to 6 times a day and down to one. Also the smell/ taste, you know when you breathe in and can taste it, is so delicious I refuse to let anyone use this. I feel like the kids from the trix commercials except I'm probably more aggressive than they were about there cereal.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product is my absolute HOLY GRAIL of lip balms. I cannot recommend this product enough. First of all, I am a huge fan of the Sol de Janeiro brand. I love their body butter, body wash, and body scent. This lip balm is so hydrating to the lips, lightweight, absorbs quickly, and smells FANTASTIC. It’s also a bigger sized lip balm too so application is quick and easy. It’s so good that I’m already on my second tube. Love love love this stuff!
Madison K.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter not only does what it claims to do, hydrate and soften your lips, it does so while smelling amazing!!! It is long lasting. It works great under lipstick and provides a nice application but it definitely looks good on its own as well, with a very subtle sheen that makes your lips look amazing. It is a bit pricey and nothing can live up to the miracles vaseline does when it comes to chapped lips.
Daisy T.
I got this as part of set I bought off of the Sol de Janeiro site. I thought I wasn't going to like this. Then, about two weeks after i had gotten it, I ran out of the lip balm i was using, I reached into the pocket where my backup lip balms are. and out came the Brazilian Kiss. So I started using it. I fell in love with it. It felt very hydrating, non greasy, plus it smelled good. The only thing that keeps me from repurchasing is the price
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
This lip balm smells heavenly! I am so obsessed with the way it smells that sometimes I open the tube just to smell it. I think it does a decent job of moisturizing my lips but it’s definitely not the best. It does dry out quite quickly though, which makes me feel like I need to put more on. My biggest gripe is that you don’t get a lot of product for this price. The packaging is huge but there’s barely any lip balm in it (probably 1/4 or 1/5 of the tube is full; the rest is hollow).
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I completely fell in love with Sol de Janeiro after using a sample of Bum Bum Cream and have been quickly finding myself collecting all of their products.

This lip balm is kind of expensive but I think it is worth it! It is amazing. It smells incredible. It isn't cakey or oily, its just right. I love that I can apply my lip color over top of it with no problem. It is hydrating and I noticed my lips being significantly less dry after only a few days. It is long lasting on my lips and the tube is very long lasting.

Like all of the Sol de Janeiro products I've tried, this Lip Butter is absolutely amazing. I strongly recommend giving it a try.
Lauren P.
Bronx
I love this so much it is so light on my lips and the scent is so fresh and makes me feel like a Brazilian supermodel (lol) but seriously I use this at night and also in the morning and it lasts a very long time. (I leave it in my night table and use it morning and night because it is too nice and expensive to travel with and possibly lose).
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this product good for dry lips? Is it moisturizing and hydrating? I need to know because if I'm going to spend $18 on a lip balm it better be worth it!
Karen S.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been looking for a New Lip balm for months Now and I've heard good things about this one. However, my lips are very dry and I'm worried that this might dry them out even more. Has anyone with dry Lips tried this ? If so, How did it go?
Tonya L.
Is this a lip balm I've only used chapstick because my lips are very dry would these be better than what I use in a chapstick?
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Is this lip balm worth the price? I spent money on the lotion and it’s awesome. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the lip balm. Thank you.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro , TN
How does this work during winter time?does it chapped your lips? Thanks!