Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist

Brazilian Babe Rule #1: always smell cheirosa (irresistible). Inspired by the addictive scent of our Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist is intoxicating and can be used on body, hair, and lingerie. Sunny yet seductive, the warm scent is bursting with enticing layers of Pistachio and Salted Caramel to keep you cheirosa from sunrise 'til sunset.

One of our essential beauty secrets is being cheirosa (sheh-rō-zah), which means to always smell incredibly delicious from sunrise to sundown. Brazilian Crush, our Body Fragrance Mist, makes a strong first impression, delivering a crush-worthy fragrance that will stay in your memory forever. It’s the one you will never forget.

FRAGRANCE NOTES:

Top: pistachio, almond

Mid: heliotrope, jasmine petals

Dry: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood

How long does this last on your skin, clothes and hair?
Would you recommend the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist ? I’ve been looking into more details about it but I would like to know what you guys think.
What would you describe this smell as?
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Rihana C.
I got this body spray specifically because it smells like the Bum Bum Cream. I adore that scent, and the cream scent fades after a short while... I wanted something longer lasting. This scent is VERY close to the Bum Bum Cream. I knocked off a star for two reasons: first, when you initially spray it on, it has a "chemical" edge that the Bum Bum Cream doesn't have. Second, it could definitely be longer lasting and project a little bit better. I get that it's a body spray and not a perfume, but still. However, once the chemical smell fades, this mellows into the Bum Bum Cream scent that I love so much. This is really nice to wear to the beach during summer, in particular!
Natalia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Natalia B.
Love love love♥️♥️♥️. My favorite body and hair mist, I love ice cream and pistachios💜💜💜
Jody-Ann F.
Dickinson, ND
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jody-Ann F.
This is my absolute fav from the brand! A summer must have me. It smells gourmand, tropical, the scent gives rich vibes 🤑. My husband loves it in me too! I’m officially obsessed and I’m ok with that lol
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jackie F.
Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream SOL de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I got these babies that I've heard so many great things of them. I tried a but of the bum bum cream and gosh it smells so damn good!! I also smelled the fragrance and it smells 100000000000 times better. Highly recommend!!!!
Jen A.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jen A.
Purchased at: Macy's
So deliciously yummy ! If you like sweets and warm vanilla scents then you will like this spray mist . I like that there is various sizes and now a EDP . I was going to purchase again but the price keeps going up .
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Veronica M.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
An intoxicating yet delicate fragrance with notes of black amber plum, vanilla woods and jasmine flowers. Warm flowers Black amber plum, Vanilla forests, In Brazil, an essential beauty secret is to be "cheirosa" (sheh-ro-zah), which means that it always smells delicious Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist
Grace Y.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Grace Y.
OBSESSED!!! Such a sweet, light, sexy scent for summer. I will be wearing this everyday! Definitely worth the price. I can’t wait to try the other scents this brand has! Amazing
Aditi B.
Bellevue, WA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aditi B.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Aditi B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am a big fan of the sol de janeiro bum bum cream and hence was excited to try this. However it was a bit of a let down. The fragrance is that of pistachio and said Caramel as the bottle claims but it doesn't last too long. The fragrance is very mild but not for for summer as the rich notes are more suitable for winter / fall. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist expected better!
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Crystal C.
Sol De Janeiro borders upon obsession for me. From the first time I smelled the Cheirosa ‘62 scent I was hooked. This smells like happiness. It smells like a day out at the beach, sweet treats, and sexiness. This fragrance is a huge mood lifter for me. I have never had more compliments on any fragrance before; in my life! That says a lot since I ALWAYS wear fragrance and I have hundreds for perfumes and body mists to chose from. The scent is light. I later this with the bum bum cream so the light scent is no issue. The company actually spoke about the intention in their creating the lightly scented mist is due to Brazilians spraying their entire body and hair. It seems to work well for me. I have written to the company about my great love for their products. This is a must try.
Serinna C.
Yuma, AZ
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist uploaded by Serinna C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yup, pistachio and caramel are a thing and I love it for this fragrance. This is one of those fragrances where I read the fragrance notes and then realized “ahhhh I see that”. It’s a warmer, sweet scent headed toward but not completely in the vanilla territory. It doesn’t smell like any kind of ice cream either. To me, it’s a summery boho alternative to anything coconut related. I personally vibed with the fragrance of the Bum Bum cream and invested in this body fragrance to serve as a layering piece. This mist does not disappoint and captured the same highlights of the body cream. It may not last all day (I mean, it’s not parfum or eau de parfum), but it does bring me plenty of smiles for the hour or so that it lasts. I prefer the fragrance of this body splash over the eau de parfum the company ultimately released because it’s truer to scent in my opinion.

239 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna N.
Madera, CA
il y a 5 jours
stephanie F. il y a un jour
very highly reccomend.
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
il y a 6 jours
Carmen R. il y a 6 jours
I love this! I would reapply but if you layer w the lotion you should be good. Sent you a bunch of likes ❤️
May N.
il y a 11 jours
May N. il y a 10 jours
I don’t find the most lasts as long as the lotion but the lotion is pricey!!
Nicole B.
Lakewood, OH
il y a 17 jours
Kimberly L. il y a 17 jours
It doesn’t last very long tbh, I’d say 20min max.
Ofri P.
modiin
il y a 18 jours
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist ? What is the best smell from this brand?????
Latoria J. il y a 9 jours
The original which is the one pictured. It smells like heaven.
Demetria D.
il y a 24 jours
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist Where can I purchase this product? I’ve heard so many good things about this scent, I’d love to try it. What’s the projection like?
G Z. il y a 24 jours
I’ve seen them on Amazon, but they sell out quickly. I bought them from the company’s website directly. The projection is huge in my opinion, but only for the first few hours. After that it mellows down a bit, but you can definitely smell it on your clothes all day. I’d recommend it!!