BY SOL DE JANEIRO #91 in Fragrance for Her

What it is:
A body fragrance mist, bursting with an alluring pistachio and salted caramel scent, to be used on body, hair, and lingerie.

If you want to know more…
One of Brazilians’ essential beauty secrets is being cheirosa (sheh-rō-zah), which means to always smell incredibly delicious from sunrise to sundown. Brazilian Crush, a body fragrance mist, instantly transports you to the sultry beaches of Rio de Janeiro. Inspired by the addictive pistachio and salted caramel scented Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Brazilian Crush is a delightfully sunny, daily immersion for use on body, hair, and lingerie.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Sol de Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn’t a standard to reach, it’s an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol de Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences—incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

• I think I saw Tati review this. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Is it a strong fragrance 1 Answers
  • Does this smell like the the bum bum cream?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Seong P.
Seong P.
I absolutely LOVE n ADORE my Sol De Janeiro products, especially this one!!! Words cannot express just how happy this body spray makes me feel, it smells divine!!! I've already gone thru an entire bottle (n u get a ton of product), so that says a lot! I spray this all over my body, I just can't get enough! Smells like a tropical paradise, I love it so so much! It doesn't smell heavy or give me a headache at all. I seriously spray so much of this on cuz I just can't get enough! Lasts all day long n I get compliments every single day that I smell goooood! If u haven't tried this body spray, don't hesitate, do urself a favor n run out n get it! U will thank me later! :))) #influenster #beachbashcontest #contest #summeressentials Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I love, love, LOVE this body mist! The smell is so delicious. It will surely make you think of vacationing somewhere tropical while still making you want to cozy up with someone on a Sunday afternoon. I just can't get enough of the smell! Yes, the initial scent after spraying could smell a bit like strong and alcohol-ish. But once you let this baby settle, you'll get notes of pistachio, salted caramel, sweet vanilla with a bit of coconut flair on your skin. I'm not usually a fan of sweet fragrance, but this one isn't overbearingly sweet at all. It's balanced real well with warm scents which makes it much more attractive and wearable to me. Not only that but just a spray of this body mist definitely lasts long too. I'm really impressed on how long the scent stuck on me. Honestly, it's lasted longer on me versus some high end perfumes. $32 for a pretty big bottle that doesn't require too many sprays? And suuuuuch a heavenly smell? Definitely worth it to me. Will be repurchasing. ❤
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
OH EM GEE!! If you love the Bum Bum Cream, please do yourself a favor and buy this stuff! It's about $32 at Sephora and well worth it. I spray it liberally daily I've had it for a month and it is still over 3/4 of the way full. It is a body spray so the scent doesn't last as long, but if you layer it with the cream and make sure to spray on clothes it it will last you a good long while. Also remember our noses get used to scents. I almost didn't buy this because of the reviews about lasting power, but did it anyway and I am so glad I did. The bottle does tend to leak (for that price they should fix that!) just keep it upright and enjoy it!
Joann R.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
The best scent of my Summer 2017!!! If you're into sweet, yummy, soft, delicious scents, not over powering or sickly sweet, this is for you!! I purchased it from Sephora online after listening to You Tube makeup guru LaurLee rave about it. I just had to have it. I didn't really know how it smelled. Once I got it Omg! I absolutely love it and she was right!!!! How good it smells.
The scent reminds me a lot of the Laura Mercier Amber Vanilla, it is similar, so if you love that, you'll love this! I noticed it's not long lasting but I get a lot of compliments even if I don't think the scent is there. It has two caps, the big one falls off, I don't find it useful. It has a smaller cap which is better. Anyways, I LOVE THIS!!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Love this spray! It smells so good. I'm hard at describing scents but I think of a tropical island sunbathing under the warm sun when I use this stuff. It smells tropical but not fruity. I do smell some sandalwood and vanilla which are some of the ingredients. It's a more expensive spray which is why I took one star off and it could be why I won't repurchase. It's a pretty decent sized bottle though. I'll have to see how long it lasts. I did use my rouge discount at Sephora to save a little and probably will do it again to help with the high price.
Jazmin R.
Jazmin R.
Bridgeport, CT
Walked into Sephora looking to smell this because Jackie Aina raved about it in her Instagram story. I told the Sephora employee that I just wanted to spray it and see how I liked it, then come back later to purchase if all went well. I didn't make it past the door before running back and deciding to buy it. I couldn't stop smelling myself all day. It smells like vacation in a bottle and everyone tells me I smells great (guys and girls included). Went overboard spraying it one day and gave my mom an asthma attack though, so be careful haha. $30 is a bit much, but I got it as a birthday present for myself so I didn't mind splurging.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
midland, TX
I use this in my hair, I use it on my body, I spray it on my linens.... so you can definitely say that I can't live without this.I love it so much, it smells so amazing! I have never smelled anything this good before. OMG. Also, there are times when I think that it has faded off, but I will get compliment after compliment on it, so it will still linger on you after hours of wear. This is my personal experience though, as I have also heard people say it doesn't last long on them at all. But if you were to ask me if you should try this... the answer would be YES. HANDS DOWN THE BEST SCENT I HAVE EVER FOUND. In my opinion of course. :)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is Heaven in a bottle! After using the body wash and body cream in the matching scent, I knew I HAD to pick up the body spray, too! The description of the scent as, 'Pistachio Caramel,' kind of threw me for a loop, but that really is a great depiction. It is a tropical, sweet, non-artificial scent. The scent is SO unique (which is another added bonus in my opinion) and lasts for hours. It is not too heavy nor is it an overpowering scent. It is perfect for every day use. I am in love, needless to say, with this entire line and recommend it to everyone!
Vineetha V.
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Best summer body spray ever! This is my everyday summer scent. It smells so good. The smell of it makes me wish I was somewhere on a tropical island. This also lasts very long on me. Everyday before I leave the house I spray this all over my body and hair. I also pair this spray with the bum bum cream which makes it even better. I love this stuff!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
I bought this based on an article I found here on Influenster and it is SO amazing! The smell is literally out of this world and it smells great anytime.  Sometimes at home I don't want to have heavy perfume on but I use this instead! One spray stays with me for a few hours at least and the bottle is going to last me forever! I love this spray so much.
Richelle R.
Richelle R.
Does the scent last long?
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
I think I saw Tati review this. Is it worth it?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Will this leave me smelling fruity ?
Christina R.
Christina R.
How long lasting is this fragrance?
ash S.
ash S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this smell like the the bum bum cream?