BY SOL DE JANEIRO #19 in Fragrance Mists for Her

What it is:
A body fragrance mist, bursting with an alluring pistachio and salted caramel scent, to be used on body, hair, and lingerie.

If you want to know more…
One of Brazilians’ essential beauty secrets is being cheirosa (sheh-rō-zah), which means to always smell incredibly delicious from sunrise to sundown. Brazilian Crush, a body fragrance mist, instantly transports you to the sultry beaches of Rio de Janeiro. Inspired by the addictive pistachio and salted caramel scented Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Brazilian Crush is a delightfully sunny, daily immersion for use on body, hair, and lingerie.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Sol de Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn’t a standard to reach, it’s an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol de Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences—incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

• I think I saw Tati review this. Is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Best summer body mist? Mine is Sol de Janeiro Brazilian C...2 Answers
  • Im dying to try this!! Where do i get it??2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
I was looking for a body mist that I could use after showers to spray directly on my body. I came across this online Sephora and thought the scent combo was interesting. I didn’t go to the store and smell it first. Just decided to order and give it a try. I love it! You can pick up the pistachio scent in this and I love it. I ordered the large size and so glad I did. I definitely prefer directly on skin versus sprayed on clothing. Can be a bit over powering that way. The price was good for me. I think it’s worth it. Don’t need a ton of on. Will be buying the travel size!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Once again Sol de Janeiro has delivered an outstanding product. I purchased this after falling in love with the Bum Bum Cream's scent. The scent is sweet like pistachios, vanilla, and a floral hint. It is long lasting. If i spray it on my bare skin, it will last all day. I get complements all the time from people saying that I smell great--I love it! The scent is just so uplifting. The bottle looks great, I love that it has two caps, there's no way for it to accidentally spray in my bag. I think the price is incredibly reasonable based on how high quality this fragrance is.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
YASSSSS!!!! If you want to smell like a tropical queen this is the mist for you! It smells like vacation! I am in love with this soooo much! I will be purchasing more! I bought the smaller bottle for $19.00. I think is a fair price! Go to your local Sephora and give it a sniff and you will be in love like I am!

I am going on a trip to P.R. and this is going with me because I feel it's fitting!!! I can't wait to explore more product from this line! For this being my first product ever I am highly satisfied!
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter haven, FL
First off, this brand as a whole is amazing. I have several products from Sol De Janeiro and I love every one. Now, on to this specific product. FANTASTIC!! The smell is amazing and lasts longer than a by other body spray I've ever used (I'm a 90s girl so, we were addicted to body spray) and, best yet, the actual bottle has lasted me over a year and I wear it almost daily as well as occasionally use it as a room spray. So, while it seems expensive at first glance, it's going to last 3x longer than an average body spray.
Shelby S.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Okay so I’m a strong believer in layering products to get the full scent throw. This scent is so warm, and reminds me of summer while you’re on a vacation! I’m a first time user and I’ll definitely be repurchasing all these products again! On my long days at work 9am-9pm ill shower with the Brazilian 4 play, apply the bum bum cream, then spray this fragrance mist on me and I smell so good all day long and get so many compliments!! Love this product so much!! I’ve been making all my friends try it 😂
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I absolutely love using Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream! It's got to be one of the best smelling creams I have ever used. It smells like a tropical getaway, but the scent didn't last as long as I'd like it to, so I bought the fragrance mist. The scent doesn't last terribly long for this either, but I haven't used a body spray that did last that long. If you love the smell of the bum bum cream I say give this a try. I love using it in the middle of the day as a pick me up
Tamara C.
If sexy was a scent, this would be it! Strength-wise it’s quite a bit more potent than a typical body spray and lingers impressively well for a mist, although not as a long as an EDP or even a EDT, but I can smell it from morning until early evening especially when I layer it with the cream which makes the scent more concentrated. It’s warm and sensual without being overpowering so I can spritz generously without having to worry about overdoing it. I always get compliments whenever I wear this spray and legit have people running after me asking what I’m wearing.
Krysteena L.
My favorite body spray. I got a sample of this from Sephora and instantly fall in love with the  scent. For a body mist it last through out the day. When I walk people are always asking me what am I wearing or what smells so good. The scent it like sweet/ spice coconut, cimmaon type scent. Not overly powering sweet just a good mixture. You really do get island vibes when you smell this body spray. Its great just for everyday use or vacation.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This stuff smells amazing! I learned about these products when I received a sample in my play box. I fell in love with the lotion and needed to have more products from them. I bought the mist because it smelled so good, it wasn't overpowering and I could wear it to work. I get so many compliments on my perfume when I have this on. Lasts long and wears off with the same great smell. I hope they start making more scents :)
M. Y.
I am in love with this body mist. I am ordinarily pretty sensitive to scents but the scent that is present through most of SDJ’s line doesn’t irritate my sinuses AT ALL, which is amazing. This body mist is a MIST, not a perfume. The only negative reviews I’ve seen of this are from people who expected this to have the potency and staying power of a perfume. This is a LOVELY body mist. It starts off super fragrant (the most beautiful tones of pistachio and caramel), and fades into a subtle undertone that carries you throughout your day. It is absolutely delicious and I love the way it sits on my skin all day. It’s both delicate and subtle once it has settled, but I personally feel that it lasts much better than many other body lists on the market.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Does this scent last on the skin? I’m obsessed with the scent of the bum bum cream and want to get the line for when the summer starts and this would be a great addition. Grab and go
Richelle R.
Does the scent last long?
Alexa K.
I think I saw Tati review this. Is it worth it?
Kea B.
Fort Dodge
Is this worth buying or is there something else that someone recommends?
Erin W.
Wyoming, MN
Is there a dupe for this product? Does the smell last long? Is it worth it?