BY SOL DE JANEIRO #1 in Cellulite Treatments

A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin. Many Brazilian creams have a secret ingredient: guarana, a native Amazonian plant whose fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is also powered by a Brazilian blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuacu butter, antioxidant powerhouse acai, and super-conditioning coconut oil for irresistible, touch-me skin. The fast-absorbing texture contains just enough mica to add a perfect Brazilian glow, as the formula helps your body look and feel its smoothest and tightest. Pistachio caramel leaves skin delicately fragranced.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Phthalates

This product is also formulated without animal by-products, propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

"We came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. In Brazil, we believe you're as beautiful as you feel. Our beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. A confidence that comes from playing up our best assets. Based in the USA, we're excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences you've ever had, incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon." Que Gostoso

• Excited to try the new Sol de janeiro coco cabana Creme w...2 Answers
  • Is brazilian bum bum cream worth the hype?Sol de Janeiro ...15 Answers
  • Is it really worth the money? Or is bath and body works j...10 Answers
Carissa A.
First of all, let me start by saying there is NOTHING wrong with this formula. It is SO smooth, soft, hydrating, and left my skin feeling brand new. I just can’t give it 5 stars because the scent is SO overpowering and, honestly, disgusting in my opinion. It’s sweet and so strong. It actually hurt my nose. I had to wash my hands multiple times before getting the scent to go away.

I am devastated - I had such high hopes for this. I was soooooooooo excited to try it. I mean, Christmas-morning excited. And then the smell crushed me. If you can get passed the smell, great. It’s a phenomenal cream. My body loved it, just not my sense of smell.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
While there’s nothing blow your mind amazing about this product, it’s a really good body butter. I can’t take away any stars because there’s no fault in it. I will say that I do own a more hydrating body butter than this one, and it’s more expensive. So that’s what I will say is a “down side”. I do really enjoy the scent. It stays on my skin really well. I put some on before bed last night, and I can still smell it on my skin 15hrs later. I do think it’s fast absorbing and nicely hydrating. It’s also not greasy, but I do notice I leave fingerprints on things that I touch after putting this on. That pretty much happens no matter what I use though. It’s also seems like a little bit goes a long way. I purchased the mini size and got a sample from Sephora online. The sample packet was like 1/4 filled, which was deceiving, but I found it was sufficient to put the body butter on my whole body. I imagine the jar will last me awhile. I also like that it smells the same as the body mist. Sometimes butters and mists smell differently despite being the “same scent”. Anyway, I definitely love this for summer and will be buying more when I run out.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
I received this cream in a monthly beauty subscription and OH MY GOODNESS!!! The feeling that I get when I open this little jar and apply it all over my body is nothing short of absolute JOY! I had originally smelled in this in Sephora and I can honestly say that I wasn’t impressed, but maybe it had been sitting out a while?! I don’t know, but what I do know is that EVERYONE NEEDS this cream in their body cream collection. It’s smells sophisticated and playful all at once. It absorbs into the skin very nicely and doesn’t feel greasy at all. My skin has never felt so soft in my life!! I apply to my arms, legs, bum, torso, neck..pretty much everywhere except for my face. Then I spray my perfume and there is just something magical about the way I feel with this combo.. I feel expensive and sexy. My husband loves the way this cream smells in my body. LADIES, what are you waiting for?! It’s worth the price!!!Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream #MyBeautyAwards
Lisa C.
This is by far my favourite body cream. I bought this in September as a treat to myself but also because I heard great things about it. I figured right after summer vacation would be the best time to test this product. I put this on every day and night for two months and the results were amazing. Firstly the smell is addicting - sweet and nutty. It absorbs very quickly into the skin leaving no residue at all. I always get complimented on my smell because of this. The bum bum cream also has a shimmer that is not visible until you rub the cream onto your skin and move your arm back and forth in the light. The shimmer isn’t overly glittery and obnoxious but actually makes your body glow a beautiful bronzy colour in pictures and in person. Lastly and most importantly, it made my summer tan last the longest it EVER has - and I exfoliate my body. This is why I tested it right after summer vacation - to see if my skin would be moisturized deeply enough to make my tan last until winter - and it did. It is a little pricey so now I use it only for occasions when I want to look good in pictures, smell extra good around people or when I feel like indulging/treating myself. P.s. i loved the smell so much that I bought the body mist too. I am a fan for life.
Bianca D.
This is legit the cream you need to slather on when you not only want to look but also smell like a snack! Haha! The consistency is rich yet very absorbent! It leaves the skin velvety soft with this subtle sexy tropical scent that lasts all day! I don’t love the sparkles in it but the smell and the feel and my skins look is all I need to keep using this product! I think this is definitely one of my staples!
Kelly K.
Jamesburg
Love, Love, Love!! I got a sample of this in a subscription box and instantly fell in love with it! I have purchased it in full size and actually signed up for the subscription service they provide so I never run out. The smell is amazing and stays with you. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. It is a little pricey but my skin feels amazing so it makes up for the price. I also bought the body spray!
lauren s.
Yaphank ny
Purchased at: Sephora
I wanted to give this product more stars because of its Superior absorption and the way that it makes your skin feel got. But I couldn't get past that extremely strong smell. Yes it is nice, but it gave me a headache because it was so incredibly strong and no matter how many times I washed my hands afterward it just stayed in my hands. Aside from that I did like the way that it felt on my skin.
Sarah H.
Maysville, KY
Believe the hype people! This product is so hyped on YouTube that I had to try it myself. I must say it is AMAZING. It is super moisturizing and the scent is wonderful and lingers until you wash it off. I love it so much I use the body spray daily as well. I’m not sure I can live without it at this point, LOL. You won’t regret purchasing this!
Lydia J.
Brooklyn , NY
OK so - I know that everyone is obsessed with this stuff. A coworker recommended it so I went to sephora and purchased. I used it for two nights in a row and my skin is definitely softer - I would be curious as to whether or not there would be real results with diminishing cellulite. The reason I gave it 3 stars is probably the reason why everyone else have it 5 - the smell. I am really sensitive to smells and they often make me nauseous. When i smelled this in sephora i thought it was amazing!! But then i realized after wearing it throughout the rest of the day that is it verrrrryyyy fragrant. It's literally as if you have sprayed 5 squirts of perfume. And the smell does not fade. When i applied it at night I woke up and it was still very strong. It is definitely a nice smell but after a while i couldn't help but get tired of it. Way too fragrant for what I am looking for.
Amanda S.
Cape Coral, FL o
I am super disappointed in this bum bum cream. I was “bummed” (lame joke) when it didn’t come in my monthly beauty box as a deluxe sample, but came in other people’s version. I stalked the product online for a week or so researching it and continued to grow jealous as people rolled in with awesome reviews. So I went ahead and purchased my own full-size version. The first disappointment came with the smell. Everyone online was raving about how great the smell was but as soon as I cracked open the top I was met with just a typical tropical sent. It actually almost exactly matched I sent that my mother was wearing from a $10 bottle of body spray from bath and body works. I purchased it also for it’s tightening claims. I have some skin is starting to look a little saggy and I wanted to see just how much it would affect it. I am about seven days of straight wear of the bum bum cream all over my body and so far my problem areas like my arms and hands don’t seem to show any difference. My last bout of disappointment came today when I looked down and realized that my bum bum cream was almost gone. Even though it came in a decent size container it didn’t seem to spread very easily and so I ended up using a lot more than what I would have with another lotion. I’ll finish out the jar just out of principle but will not be purchasing again.
Hannah S.
Is brazilian bum bum cream worth the hype?Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Zinnia B.
Clarksville, TN
What is this exactly for never heard of it?
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I have heard this product is amazing.. Is all the hype right??
Jennifer R.
Long Beach
Can you use this lotion on your face or just body only ?
Janelle A.
Is it really worth the money? Or is bath and body works just as good?