BY SOL DE JANEIRO #1 in Cellulite Treatments

A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin. Many Brazilian creams have a secret ingredient: guarana, a native Amazonian plant whose fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is also powered by a Brazilian blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuacu butter, antioxidant powerhouse acai, and super-conditioning coconut oil for irresistible, touch-me skin. The fast-absorbing texture contains just enough mica to add a perfect Brazilian glow, as the formula helps your body look and feel its smoothest and tightest. Pistachio caramel leaves skin delicately fragranced.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Phthalates

This product is also formulated without animal by-products, propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

"We came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. In Brazil, we believe you're as beautiful as you feel. Our beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. A confidence that comes from playing up our best assets. Based in the USA, we're excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences you've ever had, incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon." Que Gostoso

• Is brazilian bum bum cream worth the hype?Sol de Janeiro Brazilia...11 Answers
  • How does this product work? Is it good? I heard lots of good stuf...3 Answers
  • In all honesty, how much is this worth having?? I'm interested !...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
This is by far my favourite body cream. I bought this in September as a treat to myself but also because I heard great things about it. I figured right after summer vacation would be the best time to test this product. I put this on every day and night for two months and the results were amazing. Firstly the smell is addicting - sweet and nutty. It absorbs very quickly into the skin leaving no residue at all. I always get complimented on my smell because of this. The bum bum cream also has a shimmer that is not visible until you rub the cream onto your skin and move your arm back and forth in the light. The shimmer isn’t overly glittery and obnoxious but actually makes your body glow a beautiful bronzy colour in pictures and in person. Lastly and most importantly, it made my summer tan last the longest it EVER has - and I exfoliate my body. This is why I tested it right after summer vacation - to see if my skin would be moisturized deeply enough to make my tan last until winter - and it did. It is a little pricey so now I use it only for occasions when I want to look good in pictures, smell extra good around people or when I feel like indulging/treating myself. P.s. i loved the smell so much that I bought the body mist too. I am a fan for life.
Lydia J.
New York
OK so - I know that everyone is obsessed with this stuff. A coworker recommended it so I went to sephora and purchased. I used it for two nights in a row and my skin is definitely softer - I would be curious as to whether or not there would be real results with diminishing cellulite. The reason I gave it 3 stars is probably the reason why everyone else have it 5 - the smell. I am really sensitive to smells and they often make me nauseous. When i smelled this in sephora i thought it was amazing!! But then i realized after wearing it throughout the rest of the day that is it verrrrryyyy fragrant. It's literally as if you have sprayed 5 squirts of perfume. And the smell does not fade. When i applied it at night I woke up and it was still very strong. It is definitely a nice smell but after a while i couldn't help but get tired of it. Way too fragrant for what I am looking for.
Lynn T.
Pro: wonderful caramel nutty (according to everyone smells like pistachio, I’m on the fence what it smells like). Buttery smooth, makes you skin feel hydrated after a shower.
Scent last pretty long, I still get a lingering sweet hit after 24 hours.

Con: pricy! Packaging is interesting love the color but hate the shape. The cap is hard to screw back on properly especially after my hands are all bum bum upped. The container is hard to hold on to with buttery hands, it slipped out of my hand once and feel into the sink, money down the drain!!! And lastly it is glittery, not big chunks of glitter but little bits that’s suppose to make your body glisten. Welp, i guess I only have use for this product in the summer IF I’m wearing skin baring clothing.

Conclusion: Great if you got money to spend on non essentials, but not worth it if your not going to use it during cold seasons.
Emma K.
Magnolia, TX
This stuff is a.m.a.z.i.n.g. ! I had my eye on this stuff for quite a while but just never picked it up... thankfully my boyfriend gifted me the box set of the 8 fl. oz. Bum Bum Cream, the Bum Bum body spray and the Bum Bum lip butter for Christmas this year because they all smell HEAVENLY. A little pricey for some, but absolutely worth it. The Bum Bum cream itself is known for its skin firming qualities. And the body spray! I cannot say enough good things! Literally want to eat it. You won’t regret purchasing these items!
Lola G.
This is the BEST body cream on the market. I can't recommend this product enough. This is a must have for every beauty lovers. The smell is so enticing you'll be dancing as you put it on. It brings me so much joy I highly recommend it. I buy tjis over and over again.  This is a product you purchase at the full price no questions asked. It's worth every penny and more. Run don't walk to your local.dephira and test it out for yourself and dance a little for me lol.. enjoy honey you are worth it!!!
Kimberly B.
If you love a warm vanilla slight aged, but unsmoked pipe tobacco and brown sugar smell this will rock your socks! I literally hate lotions. I live in Florida and who wants to be sticky and humid all the time. With the bumbum cream as soon as I get out of the shower I put it on while I’m still damp and that helps distribute a very thin layer all over the body. It is absolutely wonderful! You feel moisturized and tightened, you smell amazing! People are literally intoxicated by the scent of this cream. I don’t even have to wear perfume this is my fall/winter scent. I recommend the entire line any product they sell you won’t regret it amazing! Check me out on IG @KimKalology
Lydia S.
Napa, CA
I got a tiny sample of the Bum Bum Cream and it was enough to cover my arms and legs. I went in knowing basically nothing about it but—wow. That scent! I’m usually not a heavy scent person, but this one just makes me unreasonably happy. I’m sill smelling my arms and I put it on before bed last night. It has evolved into a rich, yet delicate, creamy smell and I’m hooked. It did soak in very fast, but my skin felt moisturized not greasy. My skin feels good today and I can imagine how soft I’d feel if I used it every day. Definitely considering a big bottle purchase! Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont think obsessed touches on how amazing this product is. I use it in conjunction with the body wash and recently picked up the body mist because i want to smell like this for the rest of my life. This is the warmest, yummiest smelling lotions i have ever used. It melts into your skin beautifully.  It is pricey but i promise its worth every pennny.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum CreamSol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-GelSol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
I love bumbum cream! I own three, and have them in my apartment, my car and at my parents house!

It smells so complex and pleasant, but not overpowering. The scent stays with you for the whole day. I often get asked what perfume I have on, when it’s actually the lotion.

It works wonders on my skin, especially since I have dry skin from playing water polo. It also has sculpting factors that make my thighs looks great.

It also has very very fine glitter, which I noticed only in the sun. It just makes me look like I’m glowing.

I absolutely love bum bum and it’s one of the products I swear by.
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
I LOVE this. I just recently bought it, and have only been using it for a couple of weeks. However, the results are amazing. My skin has never been softer. And even though it’s winter right now, I feel like this body cream gives my body a nice healthy summer glow. The scent is amazing and actually lasts all day long- I get dozens of compliments on smelling great. I also really like the fact that my skin doesn’t feel greasy after putting it on, because the cream is kind of thick. I am a huge fan and I’ll definitely continue to buy this bum bum cream!
Hannah S.
Is brazilian bum bum cream worth the hype?Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Zinnia B.
Clarksville, TN
What is this exactly for never heard of it?
claudia a.
zapopan
where can i buy this product?
Alis V.
Does help eliminate cellulite?
Sally C.