BY SOL DE JANEIRO #1 in Cellulite Treatments

A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin. Many Brazilian creams have a secret ingredient: guarana, a native Amazonian plant whose fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is also powered by a Brazilian blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuacu butter, antioxidant powerhouse acai, and super-conditioning coconut oil for irresistible, touch-me skin. The fast-absorbing texture contains just enough mica to add a perfect Brazilian glow, as the formula helps your body look and feel its smoothest and tightest. Pistachio caramel leaves skin delicately fragranced.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Phthalates

This product is also formulated without animal by-products, propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

"We came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. In Brazil, we believe you're as beautiful as you feel. Our beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. A confidence that comes from playing up our best assets. Based in the USA, we're excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences you've ever had, incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon." Que Gostoso

• Excited to try the new Sol de janeiro coco cabana Creme w...2 Answers
  • Is brazilian bum bum cream worth the hype?Sol de Janeiro ...15 Answers
  • Is it really worth the money? Or is bath and body works j...9 Answers
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
While there’s nothing blow your mind amazing about this product, it’s a really good body butter. I can’t take away any stars because there’s no fault in it. I will say that I do own a more hydrating body butter than this one, and it’s more expensive. So that’s what I will say is a “down side”. I do really enjoy the scent. It stays on my skin really well. I put some on before bed last night, and I can still smell it on my skin 15hrs later. I do think it’s fast absorbing and nicely hydrating. It’s also not greasy, but I do notice I leave fingerprints on things that I touch after putting this on. That pretty much happens no matter what I use though. It’s also seems like a little bit goes a long way. I purchased the mini size and got a sample from Sephora online. The sample packet was like 1/4 filled, which was deceiving, but I found it was sufficient to put the body butter on my whole body. I imagine the jar will last me awhile. I also like that it smells the same as the body mist. Sometimes butters and mists smell differently despite being the “same scent”. Anyway, I definitely love this for summer and will be buying more when I run out.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
I received this cream in a monthly beauty subscription and OH MY GOODNESS!!! The feeling that I get when I open this little jar and apply it all over my body is nothing short of absolute JOY! I had originally smelled in this in Sephora and I can honestly say that I wasn’t impressed, but maybe it had been sitting out a while?! I don’t know, but what I do know is that EVERYONE NEEDS this cream in their body cream collection. It’s smells sophisticated and playful all at once. It absorbs into the skin very nicely and doesn’t feel greasy at all. My skin has never felt so soft in my life!! I apply to my arms, legs, bum, torso, neck..pretty much everywhere except for my face. Then I spray my perfume and there is just something magical about the way I feel with this combo.. I feel expensive and sexy. My husband loves the way this cream smells in my body. LADIES, what are you waiting for?! It’s worth the price!!!Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream #MyBeautyAwards
Lisa C.
This is by far my favourite body cream. I bought this in September as a treat to myself but also because I heard great things about it. I figured right after summer vacation would be the best time to test this product. I put this on every day and night for two months and the results were amazing. Firstly the smell is addicting - sweet and nutty. It absorbs very quickly into the skin leaving no residue at all. I always get complimented on my smell because of this. The bum bum cream also has a shimmer that is not visible until you rub the cream onto your skin and move your arm back and forth in the light. The shimmer isn’t overly glittery and obnoxious but actually makes your body glow a beautiful bronzy colour in pictures and in person. Lastly and most importantly, it made my summer tan last the longest it EVER has - and I exfoliate my body. This is why I tested it right after summer vacation - to see if my skin would be moisturized deeply enough to make my tan last until winter - and it did. It is a little pricey so now I use it only for occasions when I want to look good in pictures, smell extra good around people or when I feel like indulging/treating myself. P.s. i loved the smell so much that I bought the body mist too. I am a fan for life.
Lydia J.
Brooklyn , NY
OK so - I know that everyone is obsessed with this stuff. A coworker recommended it so I went to sephora and purchased. I used it for two nights in a row and my skin is definitely softer - I would be curious as to whether or not there would be real results with diminishing cellulite. The reason I gave it 3 stars is probably the reason why everyone else have it 5 - the smell. I am really sensitive to smells and they often make me nauseous. When i smelled this in sephora i thought it was amazing!! But then i realized after wearing it throughout the rest of the day that is it verrrrryyyy fragrant. It's literally as if you have sprayed 5 squirts of perfume. And the smell does not fade. When i applied it at night I woke up and it was still very strong. It is definitely a nice smell but after a while i couldn't help but get tired of it. Way too fragrant for what I am looking for.
Amanda S.
Cape Coral, FL o
I am super disappointed in this bum bum cream. I was “bummed” (lame joke) when it didn’t come in my monthly beauty box as a deluxe sample, but came in other people’s version. I stalked the product online for a week or so researching it and continued to grow jealous as people rolled in with awesome reviews. So I went ahead and purchased my own full-size version. The first disappointment came with the smell. Everyone online was raving about how great the smell was but as soon as I cracked open the top I was met with just a typical tropical sent. It actually almost exactly matched I sent that my mother was wearing from a $10 bottle of body spray from bath and body works. I purchased it also for it’s tightening claims. I have some skin is starting to look a little saggy and I wanted to see just how much it would affect it. I am about seven days of straight wear of the bum bum cream all over my body and so far my problem areas like my arms and hands don’t seem to show any difference. My last bout of disappointment came today when I looked down and realized that my bum bum cream was almost gone. Even though it came in a decent size container it didn’t seem to spread very easily and so I ended up using a lot more than what I would have with another lotion. I’ll finish out the jar just out of principle but will not be purchasing again.
Kayla C.
Dallas, Tx
I hate most normal lotions, so I usually gravitate towards body butters. After seeing numerous Youtubers rave about this Bum Bum Cream (Kathleenlights, CoffeebreakwithDani) I just had to get it. I didn't like the smell at first but it grew on me. It has a nice, warm pistachio scent with some vanilla. It's very overpowering, so I would use this at night or wear a perfume that matches if you use it in the morning. I will say that this turned very musky on me after a few hours. Still smelled good, just not as good as I wanted it to be for the price. This also doesn't help cellulite or firm you up, it just has mica in it to make you look glittery. I could definitely live without that. This product is extremely moisturizing and smells great, sinks in quickly, but it is very very pricey, so for that I only give it 4 stars.
Ventix H.
Love love love this cream. It was my go to during the summer and I'm sure it'll be a Fall favorite, too! It smells so incredible - lightly nutty, sweet and tropical, like warm sunny summer afternoons. It almost makes you want to eat it. It is so thick and creamy and a little goes a LONG way. Bum bum (pronounced boom boom), feels luscious and luxurious. Its definitely a treat. I use mine as I step right out of the shower, when I'm a little damp and I find that gives me the best results. There are small flecks of mica in it which also give you a nice healthy glow. As for the firming effect, I can't say its incredible results, but it does definitely make you feel more supple and toned. Sol de Janeiro also offers multiple sizes on their website so its great if you want to try a small size first (and cute travel size ones too!) They also have Exclusives which bundle products for a better deal. I sprung for the largest size after trying the travel size, I just needed to have more. Have I mentioned the packaging is gorgeous too? I think this one will always be on hand in my house.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I’ve been wanting this cream for quite awhile. I’ve seen it often in Sephora but never purchased it due to the price. It’s expensive for a body cream the size is a bit small for the cost. But that’s where the cons end.
Firstly it has the cutest packaging! Love the lil yellow pot, the font, just the cutest! The best thing about the cream isn’t the performance.. it’s the smell! It’s the omg this is heaven in a jar scent! A nutty buttercream scent that’s fresh, sweet and it lasts forever. I have been stopped and asked what I’m wearing. It is the best smelling body cream I’ve ever smelled. It’s a rich creamy non sticky cream. It absorbs quickly and leaves me feeling luxuriously moisturized. I feel like I am indulging and spoiling myself. The cream leaves my skin smooth and feeling tightening.
I used it after tanning and a lil bit of a burn. I believe it kept me from peeling and my tan lasted. I’d have given this 5 starts if it wasn’t for the price. It’s well worth it but not something I can easily buy for myself. Something I’d have to save for or ask for Christmas.
Kerrie R.
I am honestly obsessed with this stuff. A whole bunch of people recommend this product to me and told me I just had to try it for myself. I went into Sephora and smelled it and immediately purchased it. The smell is incredible. It moisturizes my skin and my skin has never felt so soft after continuously using this. I use it every night and I am in love. I recently got my mother one for Mother’s Day and now she’s hooked on it and says she’ll never purchase another body butter or lotion again. This stuff is amazing and you have to at least try it once. The smell, the texture, everything. And if i put it on in the morning and am at the beach or just out in the sun my skin is shimmery! This is the perfect summer product.
Tiff C.
 🍑Contrary to popular belief, this doesn't have to be used only on your bum bum - It can be used as a general body cream. The key ingredients are guarana (caffeine for tightening), cupuaçu butter (skin plumping hydration), and açai oil (anti-inflammatory). I didn't really notice too big of a change in using this compared to a regular drugstore location.

🍹It's heavily fragranced - you will smell like a cross between a piña colada and vanilla latte with almond milk. This is very strong. The scent lasts for hours.

VERDICT: How much you like the product will really depend on what you think of the scent. It's an OK moisturizer, but the fragrance is it's claim to fame and what sets it apart.
Hannah S.
Is brazilian bum bum cream worth the hype?Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I have heard this product is amazing.. Is all the hype right??
Zinnia B.
Clarksville, TN
What is this exactly for never heard of it?
Jennifer R.
Long Beach
Can you use this lotion on your face or just body only ?
Janelle A.
Is it really worth the money? Or is bath and body works just as good?