Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream

A fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin. Many Brazilian creams have a secret ingredient: guarana, a native Amazonian plant whose fruit contains one of the most potent forms of caffeine on the planet. Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is also powered by a Brazilian blend of extraordinarily nourishing cupuacu butter, antioxidant powerhouse acai, and super-conditioning coconut oil for irresistible, touch-me skin. The fast-absorbing texture contains just enough mica to add a perfect Brazilian glow, as the formula helps your body look and feel its smoothest and tightest. Pistachio caramel leaves skin delicately fragranced.

It is formulated without:

- Parabens

- Phthalates

This product is also formulated without animal by-products, propylene glycol, synthetic colors, PEGs, and petrolatum.

"We came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. In Brazil, we believe you're as beautiful as you feel. Our beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. A confidence that comes from playing up our best assets. Based in the USA, we're excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences you've ever had, incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon." Que Gostoso

i'm a bit sceptical about buying this. do you think it's worth the money?
What are benefits and is it worth the price?
Start your review of Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream!
Gerta L.
Philadelphia
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Gerta L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Divine ! Smells amazing feels amazing best product ! I love to use summer mostly but I sometimes use winter. If you are lookingSol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream for super hydrating this product won’t do the trick but I love it ! I have all the products !
Ashley W.
Macon, GA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
If this doesn’t smell like bliss in a jar! And not only does it smell so good but it’s very moisturizing on the skin. I was able to try this from Sephora as one of my bday gifts from the company for being a VIP member and I’m so glad I was able to try it out. The full size cream is a bit on the pricey side but if you don’t mind splurging it’s definitely worth it
Dasha K.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Dasha K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this body cream, i feel my skin so soft after using it. The smell is also good, but not for sensitive people because it's hard.
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Destiny M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The entire Brazilian bum bum line smells like you shrunk a vacation on a tropical island into a bowl and then collected the sunshine to color the packaging. It’s definitely a little pricey but if you wait for a sale or a discount it’s definitely more than worth it.
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Vanessa H.
My review is on auto repeat when it comes to all of this brands product. Love them all! Pricey but way worth it. The scent is captivating and sexy! It has so many layers to it. The lotion is light and has an ever so tiny hint of sparkle when the sun hits it. Omgosh! I have been in love since my first sample size was given to me in a box. I have bought from them atleast every month. I get scared when I start to run out.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Holly D.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Holly D.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is amazing! I wasn’t interested at first, but the way this stuff smells incredible. It smells exactly like a warm day at the beach! This is a thick, rich body butter that takes only a few minutes to sink in, but it isn’t too greasy. This is going to be really good for dry to extra dry skin types, but skip this if you’re oily. This is a really great cream and it’s super hydrating, it loses one star because it’s so expensive but it’s such an amazing product. I can’t wait to re-purchase this!!
Sam B.
Pawling, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Sam B.
I received the sample of this is July, and have been contemplating buying the full size ever since. I finally splurged and bought it, and am so glad I did. I’ve never been so excited to put on lotion everyday. The smell is heavenly, and my skin feels so soft and smooth all day long. I will be buying this forever. 10/10 recommend!
Sidney M.
San Francisco
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Sidney M.
The smell of this is to die for, but I’m not sure that the results are all that amazing. It is very hydrating and is a perfect cream, but I think my skin looks the same.
katelyn L.
Olympia, WA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by katelyn L.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by katelyn L.
This is one of my number one favorite scents of all time . I am absolutely obsessed with this line . The scent is pistachio caramel and smells amazing!!! The spray is amazing the shampoo and conditioner are amazing. The lotion helps cellulite and helps to firm skin . Makes your skin so soft but it’s mostly the scent that I’m obsessed with , I also have the shimmer oils
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream uploaded by Cecilia F.
Cremas o hidratantes con un olor increíble y estas de @soljaneiro... La que tiene olor a playa me encanta, hidrata y deja la piel brillantina sin ningún agregado. Divino para los deseados días de verano. • Creams or moisturizers with an incredible smell and these from @soljaneiro ... I love the one that smells of the beach, it moisturizes and leaves the skin shiny without any added. Divine for the desired summer days. #satirday #skincarecommunity #beautycommunity #instafam #muacommunity #muasfam #makeuppage #instafriends #beautypage #skincarepage #growtogether #makenewfriends #meetnewpeople #letsconnect #makeupjunkies #makeupislife #undiscoveredmuas #skinfluencer #skincareenthusiast #beautylovers #makeupjunkies #beautyaccount #makeupaccount #makeupcommunity #allthingsbeauty #beautytime #makeupobsession #muasupport #underratedmuas #discoverunder1k #discoverunder5k

1,546 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla F.
il y a un jour
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, is this stuff worth the buy?
Susan S. il y a un jour
I got a 1 oz. sample that lasted me much longer than I expected. The thing is, the cream is highly scented and super emollient so you don't need that much to really feel it "doing the job." I will buy it in a larger size and put part into my sample container for travel. It's yummy, and very summery.
Payton B.
Dundas
il y a 3 jours
Shannon U. il y a 3 jours
Yes yes yes!!! I've spent 500$ in last 3 months I've bought everything from them since I tried the lotion
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
il y a 4 jours
Has anyone used Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream for stretch marks? Does it work well or what else would you recommend?
Amy S. il y a 4 jours
Buns of glory and the anti cellulite line by truly beauty has helped me it has faded my stretch marks on my sides back and thighs and my skin feels so much better!
lex D.
il y a 5 jours
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Is it worth the price? How much do you get out of it?
Kellyann J. il y a 3 jours
I wouldn’t say it’s any more hydrating than any other cream I use I buy it purely for the smell, it’s delicious as lasts all day 😍 the pot is quite small but you don’t need a lot it last a while but I don’t use it everyday
Isabella G.
il y a 9 jours
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is it worth the money and hype?
Donna H. il y a 9 jours
I like it, but I wouldn’t marry it. There are so many beautiful creams and butters and oils! So are very reasonably priced. I can’t stay with one. If you find the Brazilian Bum Bum cream is too expensive, I would do some research and compare ingredients and find one just as good and more suitable to my wallet. I have received this cream in a couple of my beauty boxes and never felt the need to buy it.