BY SOL DE JANEIRO #36 in Body Scrub

BODY PLAY!

Polish, smooth, detoxify...play!

Our new Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub 'N Mask puts the fun back into body beautifying. Transforms every inch of you into touch-me-now Brazilian Babe skin.

Brazilians enjoy giving time to their Body Beauty regimen. For us, it's as much fun as showing off the results!

Step into the shower with Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub 'N Mask and you're instantly transported into the heart and soul of Brazil. Our unique, dual-function formula gently polishes with natural exfoliators like crushed Brazilian quartz crystals. Soothing Amazonian River Clay helps extract impurities and clarifies skin, so it sparkles with renewed vitality.

From our addictive Cheirosa '62 Bum Bum Cream fragrance with notes of pistachio and salted caramel to our signature, sunny 'Sol' tint, discover how fun and transformative a little scrub love can be.

Use Brazilian Bod Buff as a daily shower scrub on wet skin, or as a special treatment mask when applied to dry skin, waiting 10 minutes before rinsing off. Fun when massaging it on yourself, even more fun when your partner does it for you! Go ahead, play!

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub 'N Mask
  • "I love exfoliants but I’m very sensitive to the coarseness and perfumes added. This product is so perfect for people with my skin type! It doesn’t leave my skin red or irritated and the smell is amazing! Very fragrant and will linger even after ya wash it off! I would recommend this to anyone!" in 12 reviews
  • "I didn’t know what to expect when I learned I was recieving the Bod Buff! I have used a couple different sugar exfoliants in the past, but have never been terrible impressed with how my skin felt after. While my legs would feel silky smooth in the shower, when I was out of the shower and dressed I was left with somewhat dry skin. Immediately after opening the Bod Buff I was super impressed with the smell! It reminds me of summertime, and in the midst of a cold spring, I love to daydream of summer. I want to add that it is not an overpowering smell that makes me believe it’s totally unnatural. The color is also incredible! I love that it is so yellow and it reminds me of rinsing off a clay mask. I applied it all over my body and the exfoliators left my skin feeling tingly, but not scratchy and irritated like some products may do. Post shower my skin feels soft and clean. I absolutely love this product that Influenster sent me complimentarily!" in 10 reviews
Shelly J.
Tallahassee, FL
I was nervous about how much it might cost because of the quality, the smell and the packaging but was really surprised by the $25 price tag! It's totally worth it prepping for beach days (which is my life in Florida)... but even better for the dead of winter and trying to get rid of all that dead/tired skin.

Like others say the smell is amazing- it's light but relaxing (think spa like). It's not the traditional heavy coconut scent but rather something my husband smelled, and then used some himself!

I used this as a scrub one night, and as a mask the second night (and on my face both times). The mask night may make things a little messy but my skin looks INCREDIBLE right now and feels quenched and SO smooth.

I think my favorite part is the size/quality of the crystals they put in this. My skin is far from sensitive - and for once I found a product that I feel like really scrubbed me up. So many products like this don't do a whole lot to me. For my first VoxBox, this has me sold!
Katy M.
Okay so I'm really excited about this product. When I got the product free from Influenster I was pumped and the first thing I did was rub a little on my skin. It smelled so delicious, and I could feel the exfoliation immediately. Also I really enjoyed the color, it's a fun yellow curry hue. First thing I did was put some on my face and exfoliated a little bit. It was harsher than I expected; then I read the instructions and realized it was body only. Whoops! So then I decided I would put it on as a mask for my legs, booty, arms, and back. I wanted to try it without shaving and before shaving. The mask was awesome because it dried real quick so I was able to do house tasks as I wore it! Then I showered and shaved my legs. I have an issue with ingrown hairs and they basically all disappeared after using this. And my body felt so smooth and moisturized. The scrub was not too intense at all, it got off the rough skin. The next day my body was soft as before and was incredibly happy with the results. I recommend this highly and will be buying in the future. Update: the scrub is tiny crystals not micro beads so environmentally friendly in addition! Only con was the shower got a bit yellow after using and had to clean it up.
Michelle H.
If you're looking for an effective exfoliating scrub, this is it. It's so much more moisturizing and gentle on the skin than low-end scrubs from the drugstore (you know - that apricot one), so you don't feel like you're ripping your skin up... Yet it's stronger and tougher on dead, rough skin than the high-end ones that utilize just sugar, friction and your own brute force to slough off the nasties. I don't think it works any miracles as a mask, but the atypically shaped crystals in this scrub really do work well in prepping your skin for any moisturizer or tanning product that you may want to apply afterwards! Better yet, the price point is reasonable, and a small amount goes a very long way since it's not a sugar that merely dissolves once hitting water. I did receive this product complimentary as part of a contest, however all these opinions are my own honest thoughts.
Yessenia L.
Received this complimentary from @influenster by @soldejaneiro. But my opinions are my own. Bla bla bla. Used the first time for the face. Bad idea. I felt a burning sensation and had to rinse immediately. I must emphasize my skin is horribly sensitive, sensitive as in a rose petal touches it, boom, I'm redder than the petal. So, i don't blame this cream. However, the milliseconds the cream was on my face, it managed to stain my face just so slightly that a person without obsessive compulsion perfectionism wouldn't notice. I decided to use the product as a scrub instead, now, i can enjoy the tropical coconut scent in this hellish winter forgotten by God place.
Kiani W.
Lilburn, GA
Giving the  Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub 'N Mask 5 Stars!!

The SMELL alone will get you hooked. It feels amazing.

When I received it I thought the packing was super cute & cheeky!

Another pro is the ease of the product. I hate to spend a lot of time cleaning up after the use of bath product. It was an easy rinse and left no stains.

My skin feels much softer after use. The only "con" is that while my skin does some-what moisturized, I wish it were a bit more. To be fair, my skin tends to be dry and I like oil/cream based products.

Going to the beach soon and this will definitely make it in the beach bag.

Dylaneigh R.
Aliyah B.
Sacramento, CA
Okay ladies so I just received my #free voxbox complimentary Of @influentster Let me tell you. I was very excited to try the #BuffMe from @soldejaneiro. I call it magic skin in a tube. When applying it feels like your removing toxins and dirt that an average scrub couldn't do. I just tried the mask on my face. And i feel like my face was rebirthed. Lol. Its so smooth and soft. Yet also feels light and not dried out like how others products can leave that to dry tight
Crackle feeling. Yeah not this total opposite. I recommend you at least give it a try and be the judge for yourself. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub 'N Mask
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
All I can say is that I’m amazed! I would never think a body mask was a necessity, BUT IT IS!!! it left my skin glowing and radiant! I used it as a scrub one day to exfoliate anybdead skin, then a mask the next day and I’m speechless!!! It’s very easy to maneuver to that you get a good coverage all over your body. Using this scrub was so relaxing, perfect for a pamper night! Like I said your skin will glow after and feel super soft!! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product, and on top of everything it smells amazing!!! Received this product complimentary, but all opinions are my own.
Monique M.
los angeles, CA
I received this product a couple of weeks ago and I have never really used body scrubs, But man Ive started using it and I am Obsessed! My skin is so dry and it is textured on parts of my arms and legs after 1 I repeat 1 use I felt such a difference. I follow it up with my bum bum cream. The 3 different types of exfoliators target ridding the skin of dryness, texture, and also help skin turnover. It has antioxidants to help the skin look youthful and glowy not to mention how amazing it smells! Its like being on the beach sipping on a tropical drink!
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I received this product in my bless box a few months ago and was AMAZED! I'm not usually super impressed with body exfoliants, I mean they are okay, but never something that makes me actually feel the need to talk about them. This product changed that for me. I immediately called a friend who I happen to know also gets the Bless Box just to see if she had tried hers yet and if not to tell her to go do it now! I have already purchased the full size product to replace the mini I have gone through and I am even okay with the price because this scrub is THAT good!
Ganga S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I’m 5 3” and petite and used this scrub 3-4 times. And just 3 times of using it the tube was empty! Am I using it wrong?
Lauren W.
Bristol
This product looks so cool! Is it worth the hype? Is it suitable for sensitive skin?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth picking up? What does it smell like?
Amber V.
N cape May , NJ
Would anyone buy this again?
Alex S.
How big are the exfoliants in this product? Are they big enough to actually do anything?

back