BY SOL DE JANEIRO

A sultry set of famed Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and sizzling Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter in a beautiful, purse-ready pouch. If you want to know more… Carry the flavors of Brazil in the head-to-toe Beauty on the Go kit, featuring an addictive, allover body and booty beautifying cream and lip balm in an adorable, purse-friendly pouch. With a special blend of powerful Amazonian ingredients, these essentials overflow with ultra-nourishing cupuacu butter, antioxidant superpower acai, conditioning coconut, and caffeine-rich guaran. The Brazilian Bum Bum Cream absorbs quickly to keep skin looking and feeling tight, firm, and smooth, with a mouthwatering pistachio-caramel scent. The Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter hydrates and nourishes lips for a plump, supple, and gorgeous pucker. This set contains: - 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Brazilian Bum Bum Cream - 0.21 oz/ 6.2 g Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are formulated without propylene glycol, PEGs, synthetic colors, or animal byproducts. Sol de Janeiro was born out of a love for the distinctly Brazilian attitude toward beauty. Brazilians believe you are as beautiful as you feel. Beauty is therefore not a standard to reach, but an attitude to attain. Head-to-toe sensuality comes from a smile, a saunter, a samba, a look a head-held-high confidence gained from playing up your best assets. Based in the USA, Sol de Janeiro is excited to bring some of the most effective and transformative beauty care experiences out there brimming with the latest super ingredients from the Amazon. Que gostoso how delicious. see more...

• Does the bum bum cream fade stretch marks?! 4 Answers
  • I would love to try this.... is it worth the price? Also is it go...2 Answers
  • Would anyone say Brazilian kiss is similar to palmers Cocoa but...1 Answers
Chrystal S.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set! It's perfect for the summer, light, sweet, and buttery! Layering the bum bum cream and the spray is amazing. I haven’t noticed any firming going on with my skin but the smell and cream is so nice I love using this. Definitely will be stocking up on these.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Several of my co-workers told me about this and i was hesitant. To me a lotion is a lotion is a lotion. Only a few lotions have actually worked for me and my dry hands and legs. I was intrigued at the amount of people buying it by itself but when this came out with the chap stick I was a bit more interested. Worst that could happen is that i keep the chap stick and give the lotion away to a friend.
After using it a couple of times after getting out of the shower or washing my hands i quickly changed my tune and am in love. I even got one for my sister-in=law for Christmas. I cant wait to see how long this lasts and if it can keep my dry skin under control.
The smell is intoxicating that takes you to a tropical getaway no matter where you are. It has a mixture of coconut, hibiscus (any sweet flower) and exotic fruit scents coming off the lotion. It was $25 for the set which isn't bad. You hardly use any to cover your whole body and feel super soft and smooth for hours. If you shave your legs, this is a GREAT after shave lotion. OMG my legs were SO smooth after a light layer of this stuff.
The ingredients are also very pleasing. Both items have Cupuacu butter and Coconut oils. After browsing the site it's really nice to know that they are at least cruelty-free and test none of their products on animals. From the ingredient list (im not a chemist) it also appears to use non-animal ingredients to create this lovely cream.
It's available at Sephora and their home site. Totally going to look into their other products.
Kortesha E.
Homewood , IL
First let me start by saying this stuff is amazing!!! I didn't know about this product until I stumble upon it on Sephora.com. The packaging was really cute and the price is wasn't that bad either. Would I buy this again? Yes. Do I recommend this product? Yes.
Hannah W.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is the bomb! It's shimmery and smells wonderful! It's price was a little high but the quality of it is great. The ingredients are meant to help tighten your skin a rebuild collagen which I think it did. I put this stuff everywhere I can keep myself looking good!
Patti T.
Flushing, MI
Cannot tell you enough how amazing this @sdjbeauty cream smells. Its a rich cream and isn't greasy at all. Not sure about the firming and smoothness part yet but the smell alone is enough for a 5 star rating.

The chapstick that comes with this set smells like Garrett's caramel corn aka heaven and is incredibly moisturizing.
Danon R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! The Balm doesn't have much product but I still enjoy it! The bum bum cream smells amazing and is very moustrizing! I have pretty dry skin and hands and when I put this on at night the next morning my hands and arms are silky smooth! Can't tell as far as the tightening goes but I love it so much I don't even mind if that works or not!
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great combo. The smell of both the cream and the lip balm is so good! I've tried the cream before, actually purchased it 3 times already cause I just love it so much. I love the scent, the fact that it's fast absorbing and leaves the shimmer that looks so beautiful on my tan skin. The lip balm is great too, so soothing.
Stephanie F.
Naples, FL
This set features the smaller size of the amazing Bum Bum cream and the Brazilian kiss lip butter. The formula of the lip butter is just as amazing as the Bum Bum cream formula is, it sinks into your lips leaving them hydrated and soft, I don't love the top of the lip butter but the product is so worth the packaging mishap.
Stacey D.
Wayne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells absolutely divine. Thick and creamy, moisturizing and firming. Perfect for after a post-beach shower. On the more expensive side, but worth it in my opinion. This is going to be my summer staple. I've already ordered a backup!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing products wow when you smell this you are instantly addicted and it feels great goes on so soft and hydrates so well and the spray omg the spray you can smell this way even in the middle of the day must try
Alex K.
Does the bum bum cream fade stretch marks?!
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
I would love to try this.... is it worth the price? Also is it good for dry skin types?
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently asked for this as a gift. I love how the cream feels but I'm not someone who enjoys Smelling of coconuts on a day to day basis. Are there any tips and tricks to minimizing the scent?
Kate S.
Severna Park, MD
Would anyone say Brazilian kiss is similar to palmers Cocoa butter chaptsick?
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
Did anyone else think that it didn't leave your skin as smooth as everyone else say? I loved the lip balm but not so sure for the lotion has to much glitter for my taste.