BY SOL DE JANEIRO #51 in Body Wash

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Another amazing product from Sol de Janeiro!! This body wash makes your skin feel & smell awesome. A Brazilian blend of greatness. I even use it to shave my legs too. Skin feels radiant & full of zest.
Heidi R.
Prosper, TX
Oh how I love this shower gel! It smells absolutely delicious and lathers up so well. After using it my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive! Highly recommend.
Beth D.
This product is excellent. I've heard many people rave about it and had to try it myself. I'm glad I did because I absolutely love it! It smells wonderful and feels wonderful.
Laurissa D.
Howell, NJ
This is the most amazing delicious smelling body wash I've ever used! Its creamy and lathers great. I wish they made s shampoo so I can smell like this from head to toe!
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I wish this stuff wasn’t so dang expensive!!!! It’s sooooo good! Smells amazing and makes your skin so soft and wonderful. I am going to be so sad when I run out.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is Heaven in a bottle! After using this in my bath, my entire body felt SO moisturized and it was love at first use. The description of the scent as, 'Pistachio Caramel,' kind of threw me for a loop, but that really is a great depiction. It is a tropical, sweet, non-artificial scent. The scent is SO unique (which is another added bonus in my opinion) and lasts for hours. It is such a luxe body wash and I look forward to getting to use it! It leaves your skin feeling amazingly supple and moisturized and does not leave you feeling sticky or greasy at all. After that first use, I ordered the full sized bottle (as well as the body cream and even had them overnighted to my home)! This contains guaraná (that contains five times the amount of caffeine in coffee!) that promotes circulation and boosts energy. It also contains other great ingredients such as coconut oil, açaí, and cupuaçu butter. This body wash has became my ultimate holy grail and I don't care to ever use another body wash, ever! Trust me, you will not be disappointed!
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This shower gel is hydrating for my dry skin but the scent is too strong. It gives my skin a healthy sheen. If you like scents that linger strongly for hours you will like this product.
Amber C.
I will never be replacing this body wash. It’s so good my husband loves it and he usually can care a less about body wash. It’s pricey but the smell takes me straight to the beach and it’s actually moisturizing
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
THIS IS A MUST HAVE! Honestly, the ENTIRE BRAND is a hit! The smell is so amazing! I’m not even going to try to attempt to say how this smells because you just have to try it for yourself. This body wash leaves you skin feeling moisturized. I also use it to shave my legs. The scent lasts well after getting out of the shower. I use the  Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist and the  Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum CreamSol de Janeiro Brazilian Kiss Cupuacu Lip Butter I will always repurchase these items. I will say the mist on it’s own doesn’t last all day, but if you layer the lotion and mist it last much longer.
Natalie C.
Ugh I can't get enough of this scent!!!  Just as amazing as the body butter and body spray.  This is a little bit sweeter I think but no less amazing to me.  The scent REALLY lasts for a body wash.  I don't think I've used any other body wash that I can still smell after getting out of the shower but I do with this.  It lathers really well so you don't need a lot of product to do the job.  It is kinda pricey for what you're getting but worth it to me because of the long lasting scent!
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?