BY SOL DE JANEIRO #23 in Body Wash

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Feels amazing, moisturizes and smells unlike anything else I’ve ever tried. The scent lingers in the best way and I love it. The only thing is I feel like you don’t get very much product. Would still recommend to anyone looking for a luxurious body wash.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This. Body. Wash. Smells. Amazing!!!!!! It smells like pistachio and caramel! It makes my whole shower smell amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. The smells also lingers for a good amount of time after I shower.
Christine H.
I’m obsessed with this body wash! It’s moisturizing and the scent lasts all day. It smells like a tropical beach vacation! It’s a little on the pricey side, but it lasts long enough to be worth it. I love it!
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This smells as incredible as the body cream and when you use them both together-- it definitely prolongs the scent of the cream. While the product is moisturizing, there are other body washes that are just as ( or more moisturizing). So while this is nice I am not quite sure it justifies spending $25. I got it as part of a set that had the full size body cream and body wash -- if you can get the set it is worth the money.
Urbeautybestie 1.
Montclair, CA
This is my holy grail body wash! I love it so much. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and the smell is addicting. Also a little goes a long way. It is pricey but totally worth it. I would definitely recommend checking it out.
jackie s.
I love this body wash. I love the smell, I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and I love that It really cleans my skin. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone in my family uses it.
Jody B.
Tucson
So moisturizing smells amazing I had tried thee hand lotion and was like I got to try the rest of the stuff and I was right it's just as amazing and smells amazing you will love it 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
By far the BEST body wash I've ever owned. Got it at Sephora, so it wasn't the cheapest, but the smell is so amazing. And it makes my skin so silky smooth. I would highly recommend this to someone who loves the smell of cocoa butter. Will be trying the lotion next! Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this! Sometimes I lather twice just so I can experience that tropical goodness! It is a pretty big bottle too. I have had it for over 2 months and it is still going strong. So for $25 I would say yes go for it!!!
🎀Amber N.
I’ve been using this body wash for a few weeks now and I’m hooked. Not only does it smell amazing but my skin feels smoother and softer. I would have given it five stars but I do feel it is a little pricey for a body wash. But even with the price I will continue to repurchase as long as my skin keeps feeling great!
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Jo O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?