BY SOL DE JANEIRO #45 in Body Wash

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product! I don't think many body washes are worth this price, but this one definitely is! The scent alone makes the purchase worthwhile. It is the most delicious pistachio, warm caramel, exotic scent! I love how the scent lingers on my skin. Definitely a great moisturizing product as well! Would repurchase & highly recommend!
🐰sammi S.
Bristol
This is my HG body wash. I will never buy anything ever again. The smell is amazing which is my favorite part of all the products. But what I also like about this is a little goes a long way, it lathers really nicely and it doesn’t strip the body making you feel dry. It actually it a very hydrating body wash. All of Sol de Janeiro’s products are amazing.
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
This shower cream-gel by Sol De Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play is amazing! I was recommended to try it by one of the YouTubers by name Tati, and I’m glad I tried it. Now I cannot use anything else. The feel of this shower cream is so smooth and my skin feels moisturized and hydrated! The smell of pistachios and vanilla is a huge plus. I definitely recommend this to everyone! Once you try it you wouldn’t want to use anything else! Love it!!!
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
Absolutely LOVE this body wash!! It smells incredible and the scent last so long on the skin. It lathers really well and truly gets your skin feeling clean while hydrating as well. I don't need a whole lot of product since it does lather well so I am not feeling like I am wasting it all.
Sarah S.
Covington, LA
I love this stuff. It has a great price point for being a “luxury” brand. The smell is to die for, every time I use it it reminds me of the beach. It is so rich and leathery and perfect. The packaging is cute. I would recommend it to everyone I know. I even got my boyfriend to use it instead of a cheap bar of soap. It’s fantastic
Alyssa S.
Garfield
It is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the amazon, Including a blend of nourishing cupuaçu butter, skin conditioning coconut oil, and antioxidants of the acai. It’s also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves an addictive fragrance lingering on the skin all day.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Beautiful Shower Gel! The smell is amazing and the shower gel doesn't dry out your skin. Very moisturizing. Although in the pricier end, you don't need a lot of product on your loofah. It lasts a long time and is just a lovely shower gel. Would absolutely recommend and repurchase!
Lauren P.
Bronx
Katie M.
Billings, MT
After seeing so many people rave about this I finally picked it up from and Sephora and I fell in love! The smell is so intoxicating and just reminds me of summer, it actually lingers on my skin for quite a while too. Very moisturizing.. will repurchase again! 😍
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Incredible and very nourishing for the skin. The scent is OUT OF THIS WORLD! I think it’s a very moisturizing shower gel as It is a cream and nice and rich upon first use but lathers well and isn’t too heavy! Great for year round and again it smells like what dreams are made of! Will repurchase over and over!
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?

back