BY SOL DE JANEIRO #23 in Body Wash

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Mishell T.
Las Vegas
Sol de Janeiro makes what is probably my favorite scent of all-time - it is such a delicious caramel & pistachio scent, sexy & amazing especially for the summertime. This is hands down my favorite body wash and I absolutely cannot go without it, I order a new bottle the second mine is low. It is also super creamy and hydrating - I love everything about this product and recommend it to everyone I know!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I bought this Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel after hearing several YouTubes rave about it and they did not steer me wrong. First off the smell is amazing. It has a rich creamy gel like consistency that leaves me feeling clean and hydrating my skin and leaving it super soft. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel
Jackie J.
This has become my holy grail body wash. Sol De Janeiro really does no wrong in my book. This smells delicious, like pistachio and salted caramel, and leaves your skin SO soft. A little goes a long way and when I go without using it, I can tell a difference in my extremely dry skin. I use their bum bum cream as soon as I get out of the tub and these products have truly saved my skin.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorite body washes. It's just so expensive! I try to hold out and buy it when it comes in gift sets around the holidays. It's very hydrating and it keeps me from having dry patches or flaky skin. I also use it to shave my legs occasionally. It's got a lovely scent- and when used with the lotion and body spray you'll be smelling like a caramel pistachio all day.
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
This body wash smells absolutely delicious, and is very moisturizing. It doesn’t give me that icky feeling, and the smell isn’t too overwhelming as some can get when they smell like food. The scent is described as caramel, and it smells luxurious. The price point is a bit high, but I only need a quarter sized amount for my whole body, because this spreads. I’m on my 3rd bottle already and not using anything else!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is such a luxurious body wash. The smell is that intoxicating fragrance I’ve come to know and love from the brand! Plus you really get a burst of moisture into your skin after every use. I step out of the shower with less dry skin and smelling like the beach. A little goes a long way with this as well and I swear I’ve had my bottle for 6 months and it still is not empty!
Samantha S.
This is the best shower gel that I have ever used. I bought it last November during the VIB sale at Sephora and I now just finished the bottle. A little goes a long way. My skin feel so soft and smells so good after using this. I know a lot of people think that I am crazy to spend $25 for a shower gel, but I swear by this. I will be buying this again.
laurel b.
After trying the bum bum cream and matching body spray, I knew I had to give the body wash a try. I’m so in love with the smell of this skincare line that I needed to try it asap. It pairs great with the lotion and spray and feels very soft on the skin. Giving this 4 stars only because the smell doesn’t last very long on the skin.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
Shower gels are a must for me and this one is my absolute favorite. It’s the perfect consistency and it smells unlike anything else. The scent lasts for hours on my skin and it really cleanses my skin. If you’re skeptical about the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel, don’t be! Buy this product!
🐰sammi S.
Bristol
This is my HG body wash. I will never buy anything ever again. The smell is amazing which is my favorite part of all the products. But what I also like about this is a little goes a long way, it lathers really nicely and it doesn’t strip the body making you feel dry. It actually it a very hydrating body wash. All of Sol de Janeiro’s products are amazing.
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Jo O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?