BY SOL DE JANEIRO #23 in Body Wash

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Sarah B.
I love the way this product smells and has a nice texture. I wish it lathered more and the price was better
💄✨ T.
New York
I love the smell of it. Soothes and cleanse my skin so well. Really recommend it for combo skin.
Madison D.
This is my favorite body wash! It smells so yummy. It moisturizes so well. It’s just expensive
Amanda T.
Smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft. Pairs very well with the bum bum lotion.
Danielle D.
Elyria, OH
I love this and smell is a huge thing for me! It smells SO good! Well worth the money!
Kelly N.
Norman
love the smell and packaging. super moisturizing as well. favorite body wash currently!
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
This smells just like the bum bum cream. It’s moisturizing and makes you smell amazing!
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
Love this body wash ! It smells so good and your skin is so hydrated after using it .
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
Of course I love the smell of this! The whole collection is wonderful. When I use this shower cream the scent lingers after you get out of the shower and dry off and throughout your day you will have little whiffs of the scent. The cream leaves your body feeling relaxed and never tight.
nehrish p.
Tucker , GA
this ting is not a joke! there is no other like it! please dont let any one tell you other wise as it is one of the best scents u will ever smell,, and the best part it lingers on! dosent fade away like most stuff do!.. this is workth all the money.. but even then its a lil steep so buy it a sale at sephorA? stock up ladies!
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Jo O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?