BY SOL DE JANEIRO #51 in Body Wash

A creamy, lathering body wash that gently nourishes and cleanses the skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuacu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of acai. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of PEGs, synthetic colors, animal by-products, or propylene glycol. Sol De Janeiro came together with a mutual love of the distinctly Brazilian attitude towards beauty, their secrets, and their know-how. This product supports the Brazilian philosophy that beauty isn't a standard to reach, it's an attitude to take. A head-to-toe sensuality that comes through in a smile, a saunter, a samba. Based in the USA, Sol De Janeiro is excited to be able to bring you the most effective, transformative, and fun beauty care experiences incorporating the latest and greatest super ingredients from the Amazon.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This shower cream gel is so moisturizing and luxurious feeling that I will forever keep this stocked and in my shower. The formula is gently on the skin and creates an enticing sudsy scent that I keep coming back for day in and day out. This is the perfect complement to the Bum Bum cream and I use all the products daily!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this shower cream it is really moisturizing and smells amazing. The smell really doesn’t linger much on me post shower (probably because my skin is always dry) but it’s worth it just because my skin gets itchy and over dried if I use cheap shower gels or bar soaps." in 7 reviews
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
I love this body wash! The smell is so good to start off with, the way it laters is perfect. It has turned my dry sun burnt skin into plump moistened skin again. My husband and son have also started using it as well and love it.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Great product! Smells amazing, helps even tone and texture. Improves skin elasticity. I foynd this product at sephora. Got it in a kit the first time I tried it. The kit had a large bum bum cream and shower gel. Haven't seen the kit lately. Migjt have been a holiday thing.
Adrian K.
Austin, TX
This smells sooooo good. I've used a few other products from this company that I LOVE and this is no different. Everything smells amazing and feels so great. I would try anything this brand came out with
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Kristina B.
I'm so happy that I got the Sol Dr Janeiro pack that included this body wash because it's hands down my favorite! It's creamy, gives an amazing lather and leaves your skin smelling and feeling amazing!
Alejandra G.
Sacramento
The best shower gel I have used, makes my sink feel so soft and healthy. Great to shave with as well, the only down side has to be the price for a shower gel.
Jordan R.
Renton, WA
Pricey for a body wash but has the most incredible smell, a little goes a long way so it lasts me a while. I will continue to re purchase every single time!
Nicole H.
Redmond, OR
I am obsessed with this scent! So much that I bought the body spray. It also doesn't strip my skin from the natural skin oils and it's very hydrating.
Sarah M.
Newington, CT
This stuff is so soft and creamy it smells amazing and cleanses really well! I always feel refreshed after using it! Will definitely be repurchasing
beatrice s.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is seriously my favorite body wash ever. I always buy this the smell of it is amazing and I absolutely love it i would recommend it to everyone
Callie G.
Is this worth the money? It smells amazing, but I can't decide if I should try it. Does it feel like it cleans your skin well without drying it out?
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This looks cool!! Where can I get it? Is it natural?
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel I fell madly in love with the bum bum cream and just ordered the body mist too. I just don't know if I can justify $25 for a shower gel. Is this worth it? What are your favorite parts of using this?
Kathleen Y.
Does this smell like the bum bum cream?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this body wash good for dry and sensitive skin?